5231 with media center (tv issues)

First, I want my TV and Radio on my Media Center Ultimate Edition (NOT Beta 2) build 5231 OS, nd it doesn't let u.... y can't dial up buy extra hardware so they can view TV and Radio while ONLY (CABLE) HIGH SPEED INTERNET can have there TV and Radio brought to them by the cables that go to your TV located on your high speed internet modem??? i really want my TV and Radio, help me, can't i plug in this special thing....?? nd wat about caller ID nd messenger im events?? they never appear, i enable them nd hook all of it up, nd have messenger on... it doesnt do it!!! wahh, media center edition should be banned, i hate it...............................

dude...

first... Refrase all that...

second.. vista is beta!!!!!!! so you wont have anything working !!! i have a MCE hardware and it dotn work with the last vista... atleast not for me,, but that it cuz is beta.

its beta...my god how hard is that to understand?????????

is not finished...it needs more work.....is still being improved...the final version wont be out till next year 3rd or 4th quarter.....i dont understand some of this posts

about people complaining about a beta..first of all microsoft did not give you this copy im pretty sure you downloaded it tyheres a reason why m$ have not put this in retail stores........

do yourself a favor uninstall vista wich i hope is not your main operating system,

and go out an buy media center 2005 wich works flawlessly because is a FINISHED PRODUCT not BETA.