Cool program, horrible icons  :rofl:

well dont be lazy and go to thier forum - get the good ones then.

i switched the satus icons and the main icons on top to a better ones inmmediatly - much better.

I've noticed a number of people complaining about speeds, firstly turn off "connect to peers slowly" in Advanced, then change the "Delayed IO operations" from 500kb to 1000kb, i've had no issues getting 500k/sec with this setting, I left the interval at 500ms and its working out. If you have slower speeds up the "cache" from 1000 to 1500 and on up depending on your bandwidth.

I too mourn the death of my beloved BitComet. Since the release of totally awesome uTorrent it's been burried 6 feet under.

( Now someone should write a CD/DVD burner (a la Nero) that isn't a 30MB download. How about a 3MB download instead? SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL!!! )

Yea i love this software, really small and fast. If only he would create like a p2p program, cd/dvd burning program etc lolol

Seriously though could more people not program in the same language he has and make programmes that small and neat, i bet he could turn utorrent into a download manager quite quickly, which would be better than any on the market and about 1/30th their size

( Now someone should write a CD/DVD burner (a la Nero) that isn't a 30MB download. How about a 3MB download instead? SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL!!! )

586678833[/snapback]

its been done, search for Prassi ONES.. much better than Nero imo

Kind of off topic but how do you pronounce this? Just u-Torrent? And Also what is that character called? Is it greek or something? Just curious.

Also for the person who put it on their flash drive, how did you do that? Is it just a standalone exe file that you run?

This looks very itneresting will have to try it out.

586676513[/snapback]

i'd pronounce it "mu" torrent. as the ? is the lowercase of the 12th greek letter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Μ