Most attractive part of a woman

Whats is the most attractive part of a womans body?  

644 members have voted

1. 1. Whats is the most attractive part of a womans body?

• Breasts
    • Eyes
    • Face
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Lips
    • Feet
    • Hair

i voted eyes.. a girls eyes can make me weak in the knees with the right look.... man i just got weak thinking about it.

Smooth skin with perky breasts and bedroom eyes.

To be honest though, I'm more of a buffett kind of guy.

I love women so I love the fact that they are all different so its hard to pick any one thing.

I agree with you guys, its a whole package kind of thing that I like.

As long as its a different package each week.

Definately has to be the face for me love it when they laugh!...Im attracted to cute girls and then id check em out from head to toe ;) I like breasts but nothing too big.. just natural average that fit in my hands nicely haha..

I love girls who smile alot... :D :D :D.

586677932[/snapback]

Oh my god dude, you hit the spot. Speaking of which, I seriously need to see her on campus again so I can get to know more about her...damn...you would've liked this one too :)

But yes, almost 98% to the face--if the face is *that* attractive, I really don't even check out the other features (and there are some chubby chicks who have a cute face, but nah...).

It all depends on the kind of woman you're talking about. To me, theres a difference between beatiful, attractive, hot, nice looking...

While everything else every other woman has to offer is purely lust, I really like the truly beautfiul and attractive ones. Of course, her personality also has to be that good. I don't do sacrifices. Ever.

I do love a nice looking ass. But the face does have to be good too. Thankfully I got a beautiful girl with a nice nice ass.

She's a dancer... (and not a stripper)

a vote for eyes

A gray eye is a sly eye, And roguish is a brown one; Turn full upon me thy eye,-- Ah, how its wavelets drown one! A blue eye is a true eye; Mysterious is a dark one, Which flashes like a spark-sun! A black eye is the best one.

- Willian Alger

Smooth skin with perky breasts and bedroom eyes.

To be honest though, I'm more of a buffett kind of guy.

I love women so I love the fact that they are all different so its hard to pick any one thing.

I agree with you guys, its a whole package kind of thing that I like.

As long as its a different package each week.

586678029[/snapback]

Cute a "Player"

:rolleyes:

I love a girl with a cute smile. then after her smile and face. The body, i like a normal sized women. But thats not really saying much, as loads of people have difrent ways of looking at what is normal. The girls in my sig actully are the type of body I go for. But yer they got to have a nice smile.

Brains first, then body

she has to look good (total body wise, no real part i favour over any other), and be healthy (e.g. not sit on a couch all day eating, has to be able to get out and go for a walk if need be)