Backordering Domain name

i just back ordered a domain name, the licence ran out 22ed of setember im just wondering when will i know if i got it ? :blink:

cheers

i just back ordered a domain name, the licence ran out 22ed of setember im just wondering when will i know if i got it ? :blink:

cheers

586679297[/snapback]

IF you get it then most likely you'll get an email telling you that you have it. You could probably log into your backorder account and see. After you get it you'll have to fill out all the WHOIS type information for the domain with your registrar. Your registrar is most likely whoever you "backordered" the domain for.

If you "backordered" the domain and it never expired from the original owner then you do not own it. I'd advise you to stay away from these backordering services, because they rarely work and you still get screwed out of money.

If the owner let's the domain go, then you'll get it cheaper by registering it then. Also, even if it expires (and depending on the registrar of it) you still have around a 45 day waiting period before the domain is released.

So in short. You probably don't have it.