Wireless file sharing

Ok my setup is as follows:

My Pc is connected to Netgear wireless router through ethernet port.

Downstairs pc has usb wireless dongle, internet works fine.

Have a seperate router to connect to the net, netgear is connected to this via Internet port on Netgear.

Both pcs on same workgroup, Both cant see eachother but when i Check my netgear router setup in IE, both pcs are in same IP range which is correct but still wont work. I really need help with this im so confused. I really wanna setup file sharing and printer sharing so i can leave downstairs pc as overnight leecher :D hehe.

Ok my setup is as follows:

My Pc is connected to Netgear wireless router through ethernet port.

Downstairs pc has usb wireless dongle, internet works fine.

Have a seperate router to connect to the net, netgear is connected to this via Internet port on Netgear.

Both pcs on same workgroup, Both cant see eachother but when i Check my netgear router setup in IE, both pcs are in same IP range which is correct but still wont work. I really need help with this im so confused. I really wanna setup file sharing and printer sharing so i can leave downstairs pc as overnight leecher :D hehe.

586689856[/snapback]

Have you actually setup folders to share? You need to right-click a few folders and allow them to be shared. You'll also need to have the ALG service on if you've disabled it, along with File & Printer Sharing.

Ive shared a few folders yea. ALG service? is that in service manager? And how do i enable file and printer sharing im sure it is already.

Ive just solved the problem lol after ages of trying, Found out the network card my NETGEAR was connected to had the wrong DNS server. It was set as my normal Router. lol ohwell :D