How much does it cost to...

I installed Vista months ago, and ever since It expired, I couldn't log on (Good lesson ;) ). Their was no cracked key, or anything. Since then, I called for support, but my insurance expired (Damn f'kers :angry: ) and I tried playing with some of the commands ( :ninja: ) and decided to screw my computer more. Now, I cant even go to the login screen at windows ROFL. Any way, I screwed with the Windows names at startup, and that's pretty much it. I had 10 XP discs which were used to re-install the operation systems, but those didn't work. My cousin knows someone that works for computers, and says he can fix it but If he has to add something knew, I got to pay him. What's your though? Do I need some special CDS or something? How much should I pay? Do I need a new HD or?

Well, first of all you should never have been installing Vista in the first place. Right now it is a technical preview for approved testers, and IT professionals only, so quite frankly you bought that situation on yourself.

But, aside from that, it is very difficult to help you in your current situation without a bit of detail. Saying you "screwed it up" even more and that "10 XP discs" did not work doesn't help us much with diagnosis of the problem.

After you used the XP discs, what happened? Did you get error messages? What make/model is your computer? How old is it? What specs is it?

All these things can help.

Delete the partition, format it, install Windows XP... problem solved.

586691368[/snapback]

he might have documents in there that he needs, or else im sure he wouldve done that.

sorry i dont exactly understand what u r saying,

but i guess u r saying that u cant even see the boot screen? the whole screen just turn to black and stoped.

if so, post a reply, ill tell ya detail steps.