on Xbox 360 this is what you will see:

gamerprofile_xbox360.jpg

on Xbox.com with your Xbox Live login this is what you will see:

gamerprofile_myxbox.jpg

Your friends list on Xbox 360:

friendslist_xbox360.jpg

Your friends list on Xbox.com:

friendslist_myxbox.jpg

And you can share your Xbox 360 Gamer info with your games, ur scores and other info on mySpace Blog from Microsoft

share_myspace.jpg

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/9574/Xboxcom...ils-of-My-Xbox/

you can share your Xbox 360 Gamer info with your games, ur scores and other info on mySpace Blog from Microsoft

586700455[/snapback]

It's important to note that they're talking about MSN Spaces, not the cesspool MySpace.

If you go to IGN's XBox 360 site they show a scenario where this would come in handy. It's just nice to have access to all your own personal game info, as well as your friends, from wherever you are in the world with or without a 360.

Interesting service, I think it would come in handy once in a while.

Seems rather pointless. :unsure:

586700480[/snapback]

If you go to IGN's XBox 360 site they show a scenario where this would come in handy. It's just nice to have access to all your own personal game info, as well as your friends, from wherever you are in the world with or without a 360.

Interesting service, I think it would come in handy once in a while.

586700868[/snapback]

yeah like if you were away from your x360, you can still see whos online and edit your profile etc, i think its good to have in case you ever need it.

I wonder if it will let you register for xbox live on there without having an xbox or xbox360 yet :p

I'd rather get my gold membership paid for now than do it on the day of release.

I can't believe it's coming so soon...

less than a month!

One other thing, anyone know if they're selling the games/peripherals before the launch day?