It's here. Yes, that annoying bug where ?Torrent would not start after an unclean shutdown has been fixed. Some small usability improvements were made. Also, ipfilter file is loaded correctly now. Go get it from the download section!

--- 2005-10-21: Version 1.1.7 (build 288)

- Fix: Ipfilter was off by default (and there was no way to enable it).

- Fix: True/False boxes in advanced settings page wern't hidden when window is loaded.

- Fix: Advanced settings dialog would crash if you double clicked outside of the list.

- Fix: deadlock if utorrent was shutdown apruptly.

- Change: Compute ratio as uploaded/total_size instead of uploaded/downloaded for seeding tasks.

- Fix: Start seeding checkbox in Create Torrent dialog was buggy.

- Feature: Added search engine feature.

- Change: Create Torrent dialog generates less pieces in "Autosize" mode.

- Fix: ipfilter.dat didn't work.

- Fix: Increase the amount of laziness for lazy_bitfield.

- Change: Redesigned seeding priority system.

- Fix: Support moving directories across partitions on Win2k/XP.

- Feature: Added option to hide ?Torrent from the tray.

- Feature: Increase # of uploads if uploading is slow.

- Fix: Ignore case when sorting torrents.

- Feature: Show tray popup if there's a download error.

- Feature: Single click on tray icon.

This is the second time utorrent has autoupdated in the past few hours...

Anyway, theres a built in search thing in this one. It has a google logo for some reason and at first I thought it was a built in google search and wasn't to pleased because that would be useless bloat. But it is a search tool for the torrent sites. Brilliant.

100kB for a client is TINY. Compare it with other clients... and their mem consumption if you care that much... I don't care, got plenty of HDD space and RAM :p

@BobMarley

Few hours?

Oct 21 - ?Torrent 1.1.7 Released

Oct 17 - ?Torrent 1.1.6 Released

Do you mean the beta versions?

586705974[/snapback]

Don't know. A few hours ago I started utorrent and it autoupdated itself. I didn't bother to look at the version number but it didn't have the new search thing in it. I read this post a few minutes ago so started utorrent again and it autoupdated again. If it auto downloads the beta versions then that must have been what it was.

I would love to see a shutdown feature... I've needed this a couple of times now :(

586706019[/snapback]

There's nothing wrong with seeding your torrent when it's finished you know... :whistle:

There's nothing wrong with seeding your torrent when it's finished you know... :whistle:

586706049[/snapback]

and there's nothing wrong with shutting down the program when you reach a ratio of 1:1.......

Actually, Right now. ludde will release another .1 version for a quick few bugfixes (really odd, since he tested it himself, and then other IRC channel idlers sat and beta tested it for over two hours) soon.

Seems kinda odd, so many releases, but i think it just improves on an already great client.

586706049[/snapback]

You do realise i mean shutdown the PC right? And anyway, I always seed when I can :)

and there's nothing wrong with shutting down the program when you reach a ratio of 1:1.......

586706073[/snapback]

True, would be another great feature too :) But not shutdown the app, Shutdown the PC ;)