Xbox 360 huge powersupply :confirmed:

Maybe this can assist us with heating during harsh winters just like PC's do :)

586712299[/snapback]

:laugh: Imagine Xbox360 gamers arround a 360 PSU gathering together to warm up for the next game.Like in the gettho.This is going to be old-school man :fro:

I love big and powerful things. :D

586712306[/snapback]

Then get a vibrator. :laugh:

Who gives a damn about the power supply size?

586710613[/snapback]

:yes:

Seriously, this is such a non-issue. Who cares how big it is? Just stuff it behind the TV or in a corner and you'll never see it again.

don't worry, much like the first xbox's controller, it was too big for japanese market, and so MS made a controller "S" which was perfect size. So we'll see a Power Adapter "S" soon. :D

Really, yes, it doesn't matter about the adaptor size. Although you have to admit that its incredibly big, you probably wont ever even see it if you conceal it right.

Who cares? I have my big PlayStation 2 power pack right in view, in front of my TV, and everyone can see it.

Those of you that strap yourselfs to the roof to sleep, instead of getting an Xbox 360, 'you git' a bigger house!!!!

(Notice the wording?)

Would you like some cheese?

With that whine. :rofl:

586712942[/snapback]

Hahaha, brillant, I love it. :)

And I think the size doesn't really matter (Edit: hmm, thats sound..odd)... as long as the cable is long enough so that I can put my Xbox 360 above my TV (as I would a dvd player) without the power supply dangling in the air.

I don't even think that it is THAT big. If you look at the size of the game boxes sitting next to it you can see it is only like 6.5" long.... not that it is even a big freakin deal because it is a POWER SUPPLY not the freakin console... I swear, the only people do on this forum is gripe and whine about stupid ****.

This is pretty much how Sony made the slimline PS2; Removing the PSU from the unit and making a monster charger.

586713183[/snapback]

The PSU for the slimline PS2 is not nearly as big as that X-Box 360 one...

The PSU for the slimline PS2 is not nearly as big as that X-Box 360 one...

586713193[/snapback]

I'm think the PS2 doesn't require as much power as this thing does.

Plus, it doesn't matter. I was talking about the general method. They obviously want the xbox to look smaller and there's only one way to do that.

This is a great thing. Look at the positives of this. It keeps the console it self smaller and lighter. Makes car conversions easier. And since alot of heat is generated on power supplies, heating will be less of an issue for 360 meaning it will be a quieter console.

as i already said, it's bigger than most other consoles

586712239[/snapback]

And as I've already told you, the 360 has bigger components then consoles from the past so therefore it will be bigger. Its considerably smaller then the Xbox so I can't see why you think its still too big.

E.g. The Xbox is bigger then the N64 as you said it was, yes well the N64 used cartridges to play games, the Xbox uses a DVD drive and already that one component has made it bigger.

If anyone doesnt remember microsoft is shooting for better sales in the jap market. Hence in japan they dont have lots of space hence why xbox sales sucked there. They made it external partly for japan.

I have a hard time believing that the size of the XBOX was the reason that sales were lacking in Japan. The idea that the size of the XBOX was too large for the Japanese is an argument so ridiculous that it just makes me want to laugh hysterically.