Get Married 2 A Girl That Different Race

What do you say?  

520 members have voted

1. 1. What do you say?

• No, its gonna be a big problem after that..
    • Yup, its gonna be so lovely...
    • I've thought about it once but what my parents / friends will say?

for most people, it's not a matter of what others will think but it's a matter of taste. majority of the people like to stay within their race, it's natural. there is nothing wrong with that. i am picky on this topic too. not only does she have to be asian, she must be chinese, lol.

I see no moral issues with it. But to deny that it MAY cause a few issues relating to not having the same shared cultural references, expectations and standards would be foolish.

They may not be "problems" but there will be "issues".

I don't see any reason to limit myself to a specific race when it comes to relationships. Sure, I have certain ethnic types I find more physically attractive than others, but I don't think I lack the capability to fall in love with any of them.

i think married or having a girlfriend thats a different race is a good idea. we cant just limit ourselves to only people in our own race. i would loved to be married to a different race :) i dont see a problem with it

My first serious girlfriend was of a different ethnicity/race/whatever. I don't see how anyone other than a racist could have a problem with it.

Same

most parent's are against it bc it's something they didn't do when they were growing up but that's then alot of things have changed... i wasn't brought up with such limitations i can date anyone i want too doesn't matter what race they are. i say go for it... either your rents support your decision or not you life live it how u see fit.

I'm Irish and my girlfriend of over two years is Indonesian. The racial difference is not an issue in our relationship -- the differences come from cultural backgrounds. My girlfriend grew up in a sheltered family with strong religious and cultural values. Needless to say, her parents (in particular) are weary of her being with somebody not of her race and religion. The fact that I am atheist does not help their opinion of me.

Does that stop me from being with the girl that I love very very much? No, but it can make new steps in our relationship more difficult to manage. I choose to respect where she comes from, however, and I know in my heart that we will eventually overcome obstacles because we love each other.

My dillema is trying to break at the ice between her parents and me. I've never been in a situation like that before and so I'm learning slowly.

well, the way i view marriage... you're with a girl, you love her, and eventually you may get married. now, if i'm dating someone of a different race and i'm in love with them and we get to a stage were marriage is likely, it's not like i will say "no, i can't marry you!"

however, the chances of me being in a relationship with someone of a different race (to white) are not as likely, because i tend to be more attracted to white girls, there's a higher perecentage of white girls in my country and so on...

but i have no problem with interracial relations/marriages

What's the problem with it? My dad is East Indian, and my mom German. So I guess that makes me... chocolate milk? Lol. Anyways, have been dating my gf for a year, and except for the fact she's been born and raised in Candaa, her background is the eptiome of the British stereotype. And everything is going perfectly.

And yes, the only people I see having problems with this are raciosts, who do need their heads checked.

soon there will be an elimination of race. I'll give it 500 years.

Preservation of racial purity is taken seriously by people of all races, but I think with the expansion of urbanization and once there is "one world," globalization being complete, it'll only take a little time for the people to become a homogeneous race.

In the mean time, I'll continue to try to have sex with asian women, only to help the Cause of course.

I dont understand the first choice, "No, its gonna be a big problem after that.." How can anyone know that there will be a problem down the road. It just doesnt sound right, like your expecting it will fail so you dont even try and thats just silly. Tell your folks/friends that you love her so if they have problems thats their fault, not yours.

I dunno, being half black and korean, practically anyone I go out with will be a different race. I'm korean influenced and I go towards korean girls. The thing is, their parents just see me as "black" and push me away.

Korean parents want their children to marry within their own race, no matter what. My mom doesn't care what I do for she chose not to marry within her race.