How To Make Facial Hair Grow Faster

For no real reason at all me and my college mate are having a beard competition, i was wondering if there is any way to make facial hair grow faster :wacko: ?

cheers :)

No.... not really. The only way to make your hair grow faster is by speeding up your metabolism (and there by speeding up growth). Even medications really don't increase the speed. It is mostly influenced by genetics and your hormone release.

Barney (RN)

shaving MIGHT do it, cos if girls shave their tash if they have a little fluff then it grows faster. use a razor, not electric shaver though, shave AGAINST the grain, i.e stokes upwards. also testosterone pills might, girls take those when having a sex change.

shaving is safer though.

I herd if you spill your semen on your chin then it will grow. Try it and let me know.

586713626[/snapback]

the semen or the facial hair is gonna grow? :laugh:

How can I make my facial hair grow slower?

586713563[/snapback]

No doubt. I still have some what of a baby face as far as facial hair. Only need to shave once a week, maybe. Not bad for a 46 year old, huh? I still hate doing it though.

I don't think there is a way to force your hair to grow faster. Whenever I join a beard competition I always win, my hair grows so fast...

But whatever you do, don't shave!! Wtf?! How would shaving make your beard grow faster? If you have bum fluff (what you get when your beard starts to grow) and you shave it then it does turn into proper stubble but it doesnt make it grow quicker or thicker.

I would say shaving actually works to a degree, so long as you only do it for 3 days or so, in the morning and night, it'll be a bit sore but I guess it stimulates the hair follicles or something, I really don't know but it seems to make hair grow faster or at least thicker.

put yourself through a lot of late or sleepless nights, be under total stress all the time, and i bet by the end of the month you will look like santa claus.

normally my facial hair grows nice and slow but if im awake for long nights doing work or stressed out at work i have to shave like every 8 hours.