• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

How To Make Facial Hair Grow Faster

ozgeek    157

I'm 24 and haven't even barely grown any hair on my cheek and around mouth yet! It's only about .3 cm long Is that normal? Maybe my obesity may have something to do with it. But my voice has dropped and I have public hair in my airpits and groan. I'm fair skinned anyway.

Are there any pills or medications to help with my publicity?

hotrod    0
I'm 24 and haven't even barely grown any hair on my cheek and around mouth yet! It's only about .3 cm long Is that normal? Maybe my obesity may have something to do with it. But my voice has dropped and I have public hair in my airpits and groan. I'm fair skinned anyway.

586713927[/snapback]

LMAO!!!!! funniest stuff i've read all day!!!

stay in doors!! that will help with you PUBLICITY problem!!!!! ROFLCOPTER!!! :p :blink: :whistle:

Captain_Wang    0

Don't fret it man, most people would be envious you don't need to shave every day.

golazo    0

i need to shave like 3 times a day lol nah jk. but when i shave it's usually stubble again the next day, i got hair everywhere except the usuall parts like penis, hands, feet and stuff lol. gotta get some of that laser removal lol you should see my chest.

Shetland    5

shave it off, it will blunt the ends of the hairs and that will make them thicker on regrowth.

Steven P.    13,376
For no real reason at all me and my college mate are having a beard competition, i was wondering if there is any way to make facial hair grow faster  :wacko: ?

cheers :)

586713541[/snapback]

Holding your breath and blowing with your mouth closed (makes your face a bit red!) helps too.

James    0

586713927[/snapback]

Thanks for the new sig :p

Steven P.    13,376

publicity?

lol.. i have an answer for that.. just go out more.

Bamsebjørn    745

You could consider laser treadment... seems to be the solution to everything lately. ;-)

JiveMasterT    0

oh yeah, if you want it to grow faster and thicker then you need to shave a lot, very frequently... that encourages growth from the hair. hope you didnt start this contest already... you need to prep by shaving a lot.

an4rew    0
I don't usually say this kind of thing, but the amount of replies, saying "shaving makes it grown thicker and faster" really shows the age of people posting. Most men, including myself, shave every day. This does not make the beard grow quicker or thicker. My beard has always been the same thickness, and it grows at the same speed as the hair on your head. It is true that when you shave for the first time the hair comes back thicker, but this only happens the very first time you shave.

Even if shaving did speed up growth, do you really think it would compensate for the loss of growth caused by shaving it off?

@Neobond, are you serious about blowing your cheeks up making it grow faster??

586714538[/snapback]

well said.

Borbus    1

I don't usually say this kind of thing, but the amount of replies, saying "shaving makes it grown thicker and faster" really shows the age of people posting. Most men, including myself, shave every day. This does not make the beard grow quicker or thicker. My beard has always been the same thickness, and it grows at the same speed as the hair on your head. It is true that when you shave for the first time the hair comes back thicker, but this only happens the very first time you shave.

Even if shaving did speed up growth, do you really think it would compensate for the loss of growth caused by shaving it off?

@Neobond, are you serious about blowing your cheeks up making it grow faster??

illicit    0
marker_pens_large.jpg

mm hmmm

586713550[/snapback]

:rofl:

remixedkitty    0

facial hair is a turnoff. its gross. Long haired guys make me sick. its very bad hygine. ewww!

sbweb77    0

586713927[/snapback]

LMAO!!!!! funniest stuff i've read all day!!!

stay in doors!! that will help with you PUBLICITY problem!!!!! ROFLCOPTER!!!  :p  :blink:  :whistle:

586713949[/snapback]

He can still go outdoors. He just needs to stop rubbing his armpits and groin on peoples heads (or whatever else he is doing to get the public's hair on them)

David3k    0
How can I make my facial hair grow slower?

586713563[/snapback]

that is a definite must know.

shakey    1,127

actually, when a person is sleeping, the hair grows the fastest. so if you want to win, sleep as much as possible. there have been studies about hair growth, and they have shown sleep makes it grow the fastest. also make sure you are eating right and drinking enough water, cuase if the body is at a imbalance, then certain things can be affected.

kibkid    0
ROFL!

586713565[/snapback]

Hahaha genius (Y)!

Draconian Guppy    13,037

Photoshop!

• Like 1

icecaveman    0

People who are worried about their growt.

Some people don't grow beard in every places and some places of the face have different kind of beards with different growth rate. Usually the slower growing hairs are lighter in color than the others so your beard might look a bit weird at first until the slower ones reach the proper size.

acertim    0

lol, just noticed your usrname is Von_Beard!

DomDom911    0

Shave pubs and stick em on ur face :p