Winamp CD Case Beta 11

Hi before I reinstalled my computer I used this too .. It's a very Great Program .. I have just a question My Notifier Text won't go totally to the basement of the cover... I have it so now.

winampcdcase7xy.jpg

and my settings are like this

configwinampcdcase2uu.jpg

So the problem is I want less space between text and cover and I want the text on the (left) basement of the cover .. it's now on (left) top (see the image)

Hope someone can help me! ..

Thanxx

By "left basement" I'm assuming you mean you want the notifier as close to the left edge of the case as possible, and also want the bottom edge of the notifier text to line up with the bottom edge of the case.

First, we'll start in the Skin Manager on the Text tab as you have in the screenshot. Increase the number in the Left field to move the notifier text to the right. You'll have to adjust the number a few times untill you get it where you want it.

Go to Options >> Notifier

Under Position you'll see 'When at right or left pad notifier top by __ pixels'. Increase that number to move the notifier down. Again, you'll have to experiment untill you get it lined up.

Hi before I reinstalled my computer I used this too .. It's a very Great Program .. I have just a question My Notifier Text won't go totally to the basement of the cover... I have it so now.

winampcdcase7xy.jpg

and my settings are like this

configwinampcdcase2uu.jpg

So the problem is I want less space between text and cover and I want the text on the (left) basement of the cover .. it's now on (left) top (see the image)

Hope someone can help me! ..

Thanxx

586757505[/snapback]

how do you "reinstall a computer" :huh:

carlos told me to disable the fade cover option. but wcc lags quite bad now and then. i turned the option back on and it acts all smooth again. wierd huh? i'm using beta 11 build 107

Since beta 10 for some songs, I get this for the notifier text:

post-58442-1135347179_thumb.jpg

I think the culprit tags may be the ones from iTunes. Anyone else have this happen?

Carlos, if you'd like I can email your a 30 second clip of one of the songs so you can look at the tag.

Yochanan,

I'd like the 30 sec clip. My email: support@closetosoftware.com

The old ID3v2 tag reader was replaced due to some reported crashes (beta 10+) that's why the text difference...

But I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again.

That's really strange. I made a 30 second clip with Mp3DirectCut, and queued it up to play in Winamp to test it, and it read the tag just fine. The whole song displays the garbled text like in my screenshot. Actually, every song on this album does it. They were intially tagged with iTunes, as it came from their store. I edited a couple of them with Mp3Tag afterward. I'll send you the 30 second clip anyway and see what it does on your end. Let me know if you want another sample or the whole song. Thanks.

I've emailed you just telling you that WCC read the song's tag properly.

Does this issue happen wiht all iTunes songs?

Anyway, I'd like to test the entire song and try to read the tag... Thanks.

whee. another update.

*downloads*

gonna try the transparency feature.

edit...

i think we should also add a list of available 3rd party skins.

here are some additional ones:

- aero glossy: http://www.deviantart.com/view/19299874/

- oldschool: http://www.deviantart.com/view/18348064/

- vinyl case: http://www.deviantart.com/view/19395048/

- milky flavours: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20963100/

if you got more feel free to post them.

transparency is working fine. no crashes. maybe add a % bar for it to the slider?

Edited by insanekiwi

WCC beta 11 build 121 (04 Oct 2005)

- Transparency added ("Options>General>Transparency")

- Transparency added to progress bar

- Transparency Percentage added ("Options>General>Transparency")

If everything goes fine the future will be permanently added.

:D

586767051[/snapback]

Nice... thanks for the update. (Y)

The secondary monitor should not be an issue for transparency.

Make sure to move the slider then press "Ok" or "Apply"... The transparency will not occur while you're moving the slider.