Texas Leapfrogs USC for #1

I hope VT will gain as many points as they can so they can face off with USC for a rematch of last year's opening season game, which clearly VT was robbed by the refs. With Florida St. and Miami winning, it will help boost VT's chances of surpassing Texas, who face no real competition all the way to the Big 12 Championship. This, of course, assuming VT will beat Miami next weekend.

I am sorry to say this but I really beleive that if all three win out that texas will get the 2nd spot. As much as I want to beleive in the BCS I think its all crap, I really feel like the college with the most money and the most fan base always somehow gets in. Just look at how Texas made it to the rose bowl last year, obviously didn't deserve it. But I am sure there was some type of money involved.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!

Hopefully VT gets a rematch with USC....with differents refs  :pinch:

586751623[/snapback]

They might have a chance if they can beat Univ. Miami this weekend. And USC might get upset by UCLA on Dec. 3

it would be funny if texas gets screwed last year, after they screwed cal over. what goes around comes around, right?

personally, i want every team to lose 1 game. so i wouldn't mind miami beating VT, however, miami sucks, and VT will probably beat them by 21.

/\ I think he had 27 yard rushing when USC played VT last year...

That team isn't close to being as good as this years Hokies either.

Edited by DreAming in DigITal

Definately...he's the best RB in the nation. But he's not gonna but coming anywhere close to his average against a defense like VT's...that was my point. I do think he's by far the best back and the heisman leader.

you see this is my point, why should texas even have a chance? Just look at the teams VT played if they won out, and look at the teams Texas played. Their should be no reason to put texas ahead of VT. The only thing I can see is that texas has more of a fan base, and someone is giving someone money so they can get more money.

1 down, 3 to go.  alabame definitely will lose, probably both games.  now we just need usc and texas to fall.

586773803[/snapback]

Against who, LSU? :laugh: