Make your Xbox Live tags free NOW.

SO what is the deal with the live account. I already have on on my xbox now. If i get a 360 does that mean it needs its own new one with a new gamer tag? Or will it let me just ransfer my current one over?

Can this be used on the current Xbox Xbox Live system?

586737358[/snapback]

Yes, mostly. The achievements, Rep, Games Last Played, etc... don't apply to the Xbox 1, but it's still the same gamertag as traditional XBL and there's a page that shows you all your friends, what games they are playing, and (for offline) friends how long ago they last were on (and what they were doing then).

Nice! I was able to register CrimsonBlur! This makes me happy... I don't have a Live! account yet, but when I get my 360 I sure will! Thanks for the links, OrangeSoul, glad you're always on top of the 360 news!

GamerCard

Can you edit your name? Since it didn't allow '_' I just did PcMadness, but if you can have spaces? :(

586736045[/snapback]

you can have spaces.

SO what is the deal with the live account.  I already have on on my xbox now.  If i get a 360 does that mean it needs its own new one with a new gamer tag?  Or will it let me just ransfer my current one over?

586736641[/snapback]

If you already have a XBL Gamertag from XB1 then you will not need a new one, your current subscription will transfer over.

GamerTag.