• Ericsson
    • Siemens
    • Panasonic
    • Sony-Ericsson
    • Samsung
    • Hyundai
    • I do not own a mobile phone
    • Other? Please specify

Motorolla, and i honestly dont give a _ _ _ _, to see what model number is. Im not a cell phone buff like alot of people :p, i carry it around when i need it , not when i feel like talkin to people at random moments.

I have a lil copper looking audiovox. Its looks cool, but its antenna is a little weak. I can only use it on the freeway, or in a large city. I wonder if those things that enchance your signal on tv really work? Probably not.

i have a Hyundai phone. it's a really small, silver metallic baby. it's a flip phone :cheeky:

don't use it alot. only for phone calls. i don't bother with all the fancy features.

Mine is NOKIA 9210 COMMUNICATOR :p

Da Best All Round Phone with Integrated PDA, using da best &embedded OS : Epoc Symbian :cool:

Motorola Timeport 270c

t270c.jpg

Voice Activated with built in speaker phone. plus posibility to hook up a bluetooth enabled wireless headphone/mic. damn expensive for the bluetooth tho. has instant messaging and built in web functions, and customizeable tones. i put in some cool tones, Metallica - Enter Sandman

Well since i can't vote more than once, so here i go,

NOKIA...

ph_8860_phd.jpgph_8290_phd.jpgph_3390_phd.jpgphone_midn5190.jpg

Ericsson...

t39.jpg

& still ordering, i love Mobiles, i used to have a much bigger collection, but they got old, i like new... My T39 i love the most, bc i got a bluetooth Headset with it, beauitiful...

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

HBH-15 Specifications

The Bluetooth? Headset HBH-15 is the latest version of Ericsson's popular headset concept. Using a wireless Bluetooth? radio link, it keeps you connected to your phone without the hassle of tangled wires or cables. Its attractive new design will leave you breathless, and so will its talk and standby times.

The headset has a smooth, fluid look, making it well suited to the appearance of modern mobile phones. And since it weighs in at only 32 grams, it rests gently and comfortably on either ear. In addition, it features a talk time of up to five hours and a standby time of up to 110 hours, so it spends less time in the charging cradle and more time performing.

The new Bluetooth? Headset also incorporates all the strengths of its predecessor, including full support for voice dialling and a single-button interface for accepting and ending calls. With all functions accounted for, you can easily manage calls without ever touching the phone.

Features:

Bluetooth? wireless technology

Boom microphone for reduced interference

Voice Dialling

http://www.sonyericsson.com/uk/images/CWS31_6305_28_0_815.jpg[/iGSM all the way, except for m:(8860, :( but im looking to sell it if anyone want it, it works on At&t, and comes with leather cover, battery, charger, headset, comes in original box, etc... email me [ xpexpert@hotmail.com ]pan>

::..xpexpert..::

Just got this yesterday... Siemens S40

s40_1.jpg

I also have a Kyocera QCP-6035

kysmart_phone.jpg

And a Nokia 3360 (previously shown)

I've owned a Nokia 7190 (my favorite) and a 5190...

I'm awaiting the release of 3G technology in North America later this year... hopefully..