November (2005) Digital Photo Gallery

mrk: imho, that wedding shot, the watch should not be in colour. its not as important as the wedding bands. if you're going to highlight anything, i would have done just the rings. but touching moment.

mrk: imho, that wedding shot, the watch should not be in colour. its not as important as the wedding bands. if you're going to highlight anything, i would have done just the rings. but touching moment.

586777658[/snapback]

Hmm you may be correct as what I wanted to do was just to keep the visible jewellery gold since weddings in tradition are highlights of excessive jewellery and gold

That church looks amazing.

586798778[/snapback]

Yes the artwork inside was unbelievable, and the high ceilings are all golden. The outside of the cathedral can be seen in the 5th and 6th pics above. Truly amazing! (especially being on top of the Leaning Tower next door) :D

Here's a few that I haven't shared yet:

100_0003.JPG

DSCI0008.JPG

DSCI0010.JPG

DSCI0056.JPG

^^^ If you look closely in the one above you can see what appears to be either a dolphin or seal in the middle of the picture. :yes: It was almost 100 degrees that day and I forgot to bring water. >_< Not fun but seeing that made it worthwhile. :yes:

My first real project, I did it for free but just the fact that this might be on the streets of Berlin makes it worth it. It is a poster I made for a theatre group I used to be a member of:

dromedarposter8ce.th.jpg

click to see full size

Also you can check it at my deviantART.