November (2005) Digital Photo Gallery

hope you guys like them.

586841013[/snapback]

I had a wee look at your deviantart page there, some very nice pictures there. The Crazy Sky one is a definite favourite. Nice work man! :)

here are a couple of shots I took whilst mountain biking, not really anything special as I havent gotten the hang of digital photography yet but I'm enjoying it all the same.

wind4fq.jpg

log6ea.jpg

I had a wee look at your deviantart page there, some very nice pictures there. The Crazy Sky one is a definite favourite. Nice work man!  :)

586841051[/snapback]

why thank you, what is your page (if u have one?)

why thank you, what is your page (if u have one?)

586841100[/snapback]

I have a flickr page, link is on my sig. I only started taking pics at the start of this month, so i'm still learnin (that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it!) :D

awsome, I'll check it out, never heard of flickr, I'll sign up if it's nice! I'm an amature too, just started picture taking like 2 months ago and its with a crappy digital, I want a digital SLR.

awsome, I'll check it out, never heard of flickr, I'll sign up if it's nice! I'm an amature too, just started picture taking like 2 months ago and its with a crappy digital, I want a digital SLR.

586841230[/snapback]

Yeah there's some amazin pics on show on that site. The only downside to that site though is you have to have a yahoo i.d. to sign up now since they took over the site recently :unsure: