Live Messenger 8 LEAKED 8.0.0290 Beta

Yes, the guy who wrote stuffplug is writing a proxy right now.

However, there is a dirty hack thet the guys at messenger-blog.com have managed to do which forces the protocol13 client to talk to the server in protocol13 still, but via a protocol12 route.  this means they can sign in, and talk to people, but some features which have changed in the protocol do not work, ie you cannot see whos online or change your status.

i have no idea how this dirty hack works, but im dibbling with the hex editor to try and find out.

If you have anything to contribute or are interested, keep an eye on my blog.

586758362[/snapback]

From what I remember about the MSN Protocol when you connect the servers you decide with the server which version of the protocol to use.

<o> Connect: messenger.hotmail.com 1863

>>> VER 0 MSNP8 CVR0\r\n

<<< VER 0 MSNP8 CVR0\r\n

MSN Protocol

Mabye looking for a string like that?

this is funny how people are scrambling to try this out.

Judging by the screenshots it's going to be a pain to use with all the bloat.

I'll bet msgplus wont work (even though it worked with 7.5) and that'll be a big shame.

Also I haven't noticed if the DP can hidden.

One of the BEST things A-Patch ever did was to hide the DP by default.

I love that the most because I like my chat window to be SIMPLE.

lolz...yes itz true,lotz of clever pplz r on board...they will find out a way...for me i have no problem...till now i have no idea how on earth i got this beta program from no where....

586758072[/snapback]

... Stop it. Stop it right now. No more z's. They are not needed. Here is how your post should have been written.

lol... Yes its true, lots of clever ppl are on the board... they will find out a way. I have not had a problem... etc.

My head hurts now just from reading that slop. :no: :x

As it didnt work i went back to msn7.5, 8 was a ***** to get rid of! And it still aint completey gone! The pics below.....

I dnt remember havin the options i pointed out in the pic below and when i click them nothing happens :s

hmm0un.jpg

The top bar is empty :s

hmm23lk.jpg

As it didnt work i went back to msn7.5, 8 was a ***** to get rid of! And it still aint completey gone! The pics below.....

I dnt remember havin the options i pointed out in the pic below and when i click them nothing happens :s

586758576[/snapback]

Reinstall again :yes:

Lol i did reinstall i actually unistalled MSN8 but the .exe was still in the MSN Messenger folder so in the end i hav 2 replace it from the .exe from 7.5 i just gona delete the folder now and reinstalled and restart!

hmm0un.jpg

hmm23lk.jpg

586758576[/snapback]

How did you get your corners square like that?

This has been done nearly a day ago... check forums.msnfanatic.com

Add to your hosts file:

65.54.239.80 muser.messenger.hotmail.com

in msnmsgr.exe:

Use a hex editor to replace MSNP13 with MSNP12

Replace all ADL with UUX

And away you go. the kiddies saying they can do it and not revealing how are just after their 5 minutes of fame

Add to your hosts file:

65.54.239.80      muser.messenger.hotmail.com

in msnmsgr.exe:

Replace all ADL with UUX

And away you go. the kiddies saying they can do it and not revealing how are just after their 5 minutes of fame

586759385[/snapback]

Did all this... but it still doesn't signin... but it cancels the signin process.

Add to your hosts file:

65.54.239.80      muser.messenger.hotmail.com

in msnmsgr.exe:

Replace all ADL with UUX

586759385[/snapback]

Doing that screws up an API call it makes to kernel32.dll

Got it working thanks to Geo.

Still a bit useless though since everyone appears to be offline, but you can still chat to them.

But because they appear offline, you can't do things like file transfers, nudges etc.

Edited by BigCheese

Did all this... but it still doesn't signin... but it cancels the signin process.

586759561[/snapback]

replace all instances, there are more than one. you could just find which ones only NEED it, but all is just easier to go.

Doing that screws up an API call it makes to kernel32.dll

586759582[/snapback]

um, no it doesn't. care to give more information? perhaps some more research

I've said it before and i'll say it again:

Fake. :sleep:

586760014[/snapback]

We've said it before, and we'll say it again:

REAL!

no offense but you shouldn't post someting presuming contrary to fact, without first doing at least a bit of research on it. I happen to know factually that it's real. I've tried one of my email addresses that isn't linked to a beta-verified account, and it indeed doesn't sign you in. You have to be in the beta for you to be able to sign using the MSN13 protocol

I installed Live Messenger 8 LEAKED 8.0.0290 Beta

But as i try to logen it keeps on saying i cant sign in with my account as its not allowed as the passport ID isnt alowed as its not a Beta Tester

"The passport ID used to sign in is not allowed access to this Beta version of Messenger. 810003cc"

586757916[/snapback]

FINALLY!!!!! microsoft takes my idea.. which is the smartest idea of all.. for the longest time, microsoft has been so stupid with beta's.. they always leak, and people always get them before everyone else.. and its a big deal to microsoft.. cause too many people have it.

so by passwording it, or in there case, using a passport ID to signin..

(Y)(Y) good job microsoft.. another step in stopping leaked beta's

no comments dude....keep it clean!

That's pretty funny that you say that after starting a thread that's all on how to crack beta software you shouldn't even have. Which is completely against the rules here.

:rolleyes:

I've said it before and i'll say it again:

Fake.  :sleep:

If you're going to be one of those people that posts nothing but "FAKE" then don't even bother posting anything. Just leave now

FINALLY!!!!! microsoft takes my idea.. which is the smartest idea of all.. for the longest time, microsoft has been so stupid with beta's.. they always leak, and people always get them before everyone else.. and its a big deal to microsoft.. cause too many people have it.

so by passwording it, or in there case, using a passport ID to signin..

(Y)(Y) good job microsoft.. another step in stopping leaked beta's

586760037[/snapback]

That's supposed to be good news? =/ Edited by DoS