Live Messenger 8 LEAKED 8.0.0290 Beta

... Stop it. Stop it right now. No more z's. They are not needed. Here is how your post should have been written.

My head hurts now just from reading that slop. :no:  :x

586758564[/snapback]

:laugh:

comedy gold!

tralalalala  :shifty:  :shifty:  :whistle:

586760149[/snapback]

Funny stuff, you can download the Beta and the "patch" but the patch .rar file is corrupted :).

Funny stuff, you can download the Beta and the "patch" but the patch .rar file is corrupted :).

586760174[/snapback]

No it's not, i'm on beta now...

actually... it's strange

i launched Messenger 8 ... plus Windows Messenger

(that's where two hotmail-accounts get useful)

and the Messenger 8 one doesn't see the Windows Messenger one

though both seem online

guess this is the so called dirty patch still

i still cant sign in, even with the patch.  It just says "Cannont change display name please sign in later"

586760207[/snapback]

mine just says " the Passport ID used to sign in is not allowed to access this beta version of messenger".

When you get the Display Picture problem, you'll have to try another passport account. Only a few non-hotmail work, but my gmail account didn't work. Try using a @hotmail or @msn account, it should work ;)

I installed Live Messenger 8 LEAKED 8.0.0290 Beta

But as i try to logen it keeps on saying i cant sign in with my account as its not allowed as the passport ID isnt alowed as its not a Beta Tester

"The passport ID used to sign in is not allowed access to this Beta version of Messenger. 810003cc"

586757916[/snapback]

why would you come here and ask why a beta your not supposed to be using isnt working lol

It's locked ? Good. Betas are for a special group of people, not the general public. Before, there was always some stupid tester that would leak it, but not anymore ! Finally the NDA is worth something ! Good Job Microsoft !

It's locked ? Good. Betas are for a special group of people, not the general public. Before, there was always some stupid tester that would leak it, but not anymore ! Finally the NDA is worth something ! Good Job Microsoft !

586760279[/snapback]

aww, come on, calm down, everything's gonna be fine,

:geek:

ive jsut had a thort with this live messenger 8

What if microsoft are tracking every passport account that trys to access the msn servers with this beta build of messenger

they might decide to not let you in anymore betas becasue of that.