[Series] Top Gear

So How does Top Gear top the race to Oslo in the McLaren SLR .... Well ...

James and Hamster are going to be racing Jeremy from the northan Italian town of Alba and racing back to London. They will be flying, but theres a twist with this ...

... James is going to be the Pilot ! Hes been taking lessons and will be flying them all the way !

So what has Jezza picked to race them this time but the 1000bhp Bugatti Veyron :o

I cant ****ing wait ! :woot:

Edited the title since eveyone seams to be talking about Season 7 :)

Edited by ~clean

Wow i cant wait for this. I wish i didnt have to download the episodes off bit torrent to watch them. THey are on discovery channel but there edited and hacked from the orignal its not funny.

Oh yes i can't wait to see that! I didn't think they could top the race to Verbier (the race to Oslo was good, but not as good as the race to Verbier) but roll on the new series!! :woot:

unbelievable...i can't believe the veyron is actually being delivered 2 customers now... even more unbelievable is that Bugatti is giving such an expensive and exclusive car to used in such a way (kms racked up etc...).

the most unbelievable thing is james flying a plane.

i can't wait for this season woo!!

Oh yes i can't wait to see that! I didn't think they could top the race to Verbier (the race to Oslo was good, but not as good as the race to Verbier) but roll on the new series!!  :woot:

586768687[/snapback]

The race to Verbier was awesome :D

I wonder how close this one will be...

the car will win, most of the time you see jeremy sticking to the speed limits, i bet he gets the full 257mph out of that fooker when the cameras arent recording. :whistle:

:woot:

The race to Verbier was awesome :D

I wonder how close this one will be...

586769948[/snapback]

Yeah, he just rolled past them when they were in the centre of it!

I absolutely can't wait for this.

Veryon...... oh my.....

Awesome!

I've got a little more info on a forthcoming feature as well..

I was talking to one of the people involved in a show and he said that, similar to the "?1,500 Porsche / 80's Coupe" challenges that they had, they've got another one lined up using.. wait for it.. some old supercars from the 1970's!!:DD