[Series] Top Gear

The boys are back in town - and this week Jeremy finds out what is faster, a rock climber or the new Audi RS4?

Not to be outdone, Richard and James buy a pair of scruffy old barges and have them converted to be driven by a radio controller. To their horror they discover they are pitted in a contest against a remote-control racing champion, who's also a 13-year-old girl.

Meanwhile, the dazzling Porsche Cayman is put through its its paces, and this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car is Arsenal legend Ian Wright.

:woot:

Few have driven the Veyron and these guys are going to race it! I just cant wait to see it go vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously i'd prefer the RS6 but.. you know.. i'd settle for a new RS4 ;)

I walked across a road once and there was a nice big RS6 Avant sitting there waiting to go.. the guy must have seen me eyeing the car up and telling my mate about it as after we crossed over and the lights changed he just buried the throttle and set off down the road like someone had put a bomb up his exhaust pipes. Phenominal car.

Tonight's episode was awesome. I loved the radio controlled cars and the race. I don't care about the RS4 or the S8, I want one of those floating cars!!

586833336[/snapback]

How long do you think it would take me to save ?60,000 for one of those flying cars?

I would hover it outside my neighbours bedroom window, turn on the headlights and beep the horn :rofl::

Obviously i'd prefer the RS6 but.. you know.. i'd settle for a new RS4 ;)

I walked across a road once and there was a nice big RS6 Avant sitting there waiting to go.. the guy must have seen me eyeing the car up and telling my mate about it as after we crossed over and the lights changed he just buried the throttle and set off down the road like someone had put a bomb up his exhaust pipes. Phenominal car.

586835300[/snapback]

I remember when my mate was working as a parts monkey at Audi in Bury st Edmonds when the first RS4 came out, the Twin Turbo V6 one, he managed to blag a me and him a ride with the sales manager in it down the A14, God that was fast...

off to Autotrader.... :whistle:

Oh god that rs4 looks so nice,

Some info on next weeks show,

On this week's Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May take their favourite supercars on a continental road trip - the Ford GT, Ferrari F430 and Pagani Zonda; car cultures clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 306 and the Focus ST takes to the track.

Next week .... 10k supercars :)

Next show is out.. Still downloading, but for the locals and fast downloaders, what did you think of it?

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and

James May. The chaps take their favourite supercars on a continental

road trip - the Ford GT, Ferrari F430 and Pagani Zonda. Car cultures

clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 306, and the

Focus ST takes to the track.

Edit.. 666 Postcount :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Last nights episode was great, Clarkson and Hammond had a physical fight about the cool wall!

I was cringing when they were trying to get those cars out of that French car park. Sooo expensive. :wacko:

And the automatic braking Merc was just hilarious. :woot:

I missed it last night.

I usually record Dream Team and go and watch Top Gear, I'll just need to watch the repeat at 7pm on Tuesday.

That Audi RS4 last week was fantastic, if only I had the money.

I saw the episode featuring the Ascari KZ1 :p Dammit I hate how late they're running here in India :angry:

Anyways, does anyone know where I can get the list of times clicked by the supercars they've tested so far?

I couldn't find it on topgear.com :blush:

That eps was insane. Focus ST :D = Pure beast :p

and what i was laughing at the most was

"I HAVE NOT HAD MY TEETH WHITEND!!!!!" :laugh:

The hamster ate the picture :laugh: