[Series] Top Gear

Can some one tell me if theres any other car show program on tv? as seems there's only Top gear and Fifth Gear..

Can some one tell me if theres any other car show program on tv? as seems there's only Top gear and Fifth Gear..

What?! :o, all you need is Top Gear and you're sorted :whistle:

Radish?

What?!:o:o, all you need is Top Gear and you're sorte:whistle:e:

Radish?

:ike:ike:

Top Gear is my fav :devil:vil:

Those amateurs drive those sportscars around like they are professional racing drivers... and then announce that it has a top speed of 196pmh or 210mph.

How useful on the public road :sleep:

Oh and then theres the blowing your own trumpet... i actually bought one of these, or i bought one of these twice :rolleyes:

What a gay show! :alien:

Those amateurs drive those sportscars around like they are professional racing drivers... and then announce that it has a top speed of 196pmh or 210mph.

Oh and then theres the blowing your own trumpet... i actually bought one of these, or i bought one of these twice :rolleyes:

Not exactly. They're hardly going to say "and the new bugatti veyron produces 1001bhp, which translates as 60mph on the road!"

Don't watch it then.

:)

And yet, ?2 says they can still drive better than you can.

Don't like the show, don't comment in the thread. It's as simple as that.

Bugatti Veyron vs plane

We love a good pan-European car versus public transport challenge on Top Gear. So far we've pitted an Aston DB9 against the fast train to Monte Carlo (victory: Clarkson, Team Car).

We've run a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti against a jet aircraft to Verbier (victory: Clarkson, Team Car). And we put a Mercedes SLR McLaren against a boat to Oslo (victory: Clarks... etc, etc).

Now comes our greatest race ever. The route is from the northern Italian town of Alba to the southern British town of London.

Jeremy takes the incredible (and incredibly delayed) 987bhp Bugatti Veyron, while Richard and James are once again going by air. But this time there's a twist, because your pilot for this TG Airlines flight is Captain May of the King's Own Still Having Flying Lessons Corps.

Clarkson will be punched straight through Europe by the mighty fist of the world's most powerful car. The other two will be taking a not quite as-the-crow-flies route because James can't fly over the Alps. Apparently he hasn't done that bit of the course yet.

Nonetheless, Clarkson could be in trouble this time, unless, of course, James flies as slowly as he drives.

:happy:

Radish?

There's another one called "Pulling Power". Its on late on ITV sometimes. Its crap. Top Gear rules.

Tonight's episode was good. That new Zonda is awesome, it's my favourite car. I loved the bit where Jeremy's engine blew up and his brakes failed :laugh:

Hehe, I just creased up when Jeremy went into the hedge...

Same here, and then made a reference wishing he was in a different "hedge" :rofl:

Top episode (Y), the chemistry between the guys is great.

Radish?

Same here, and then made a reference wishing he was in a different "hedge&quot:rofl:l:

Top episod(Y)Y), the chemistry between the guys is great.

Radish?

It was great but I don't think I would buy a old sports car.

Next weeks episode lBrilliant[/b]<:D> :D

Great show as ever! Had me laughing a LOT!

And next week comes the daddy.. the 1001BHP, 16 cylinder, quad turbo, behemoth.. I will not be missing that show for ANYTHING. Well, perhaps a drive in a Veyron might swing it ;)

Great show as ever! Had me laughing a LOT!

And next week comes the daddy.. the 1001BHP, 16 cylinder, quad turbo, behemoth.. I will not be missing that show for ANYTHING. Well, perhaps a drive in a Veyron might swing it ;)

Indeed, i cannot wait :D

He's definately had his teeth whitened.

Heck no he didn't. The secret is that he actually had a tooth transpant and had all fake white teeth put in his mouth! :p