[Series] Top Gear

Excellent eps. Loved the Bugatti. Wish we saw it around the track but i doubt it would of got first place.

and lol on WHITE TEETH :laugh:

That was a quality episode! Did anyone see tha' girl behind Mansell? Damn... She was HOT! 8)

damn right she was hot!!

damn right she was hot!!

And I thought I was the only one ! Anyways that was a top race. Kinda dominated the show. But it was all worth it. Captain Slow will never ever win against Clarkson, yet they always make it so them two are miles ahead.

I wish the Veyron was introduced with a one-on-one review and followed by a test drive with The Stig. The race didn't give this car the justice it deserves. Seemed like there was more time spent on the airplane than in the fastest production car in the world!!

I wish the Veyron was introduced with a one-on-one review and followed by a test drive with The Stig. The race didn't give this car the justice it deserves. Seemed like there was more time spent on the airplane than in the fastest production car in the world!!

same here, it would of been much better with that format. I was actually dissapointed with the show. Could of been much better. It's like they chose the europe race format just to keep the car longer :p