Speaker Bulge Problem

Yeh, title sounds weird, i dont know how to describe it, on my hifi speakers at the centre is litereally a plastic bubble/dome, im pretty sure most speakers have them yes.?

well, anyway, i took my speakers to a mates party and it seems that one bubble is dented and know if the volume is on loud then its making a ripping sound, is there a way i can "suck" the bubble back into shape, like make a small cut, and pull it out or something, as its really annoying me that i cant have my speakers as loud as i want them to be :(.

cheers,

If a vacuum is to harsh try using your mouth to suck it out

Hear come the jokes but you do what you got to do to save it they are delicate so good luck...

oh dear...this post is going to get very funny and rude lol, i just used my hoover, and its bulged it out again, but the tearing sound is still there, probably due to where the folds are where it was pushed in...if i wasnt buying a new liverpool shirt, saving for an xbox 360 and buying alcohol every weekend i'd probably buy a new pair of speakers....

yeh, ive managed to make it not "tear" when its loud by taking off xtra bass, and setting the equalizer to flat :(, so no shelf shaking anymore...... :(