Manchester Utd. beat Chelsea 1-0

nope chelsea were undefeated for 39 games like arsenal were undefeated for 49 we broke em. now watch chelsea collapse jus like arsenal did

I've never EVER cheered for Man Utd before, but I did yesterday. I can't stand Chelsea. This is just goes to show that money isn't everything in football.

Also it will shut all the little glory hunting Chelsea fans' mouths.

A Superb victory for Manchester United!!! A victory well deserved. The Defense was just superb that day, and surely this will boost the confidence of the Red Devils, after some recent bad matches.

Go Red Devils go!!!

Man Utd almost signed Ronaldinho if not for Peter Kenyon who jumped ship to Chelsea. :angry:

Man Utd almost signed Michael Essien if not for Chelsea who offered more money.

I wonder if Chelsea will spoil Man Utd's chances of signing Michael Ballack too!

586778361[/snapback]

Why would they? They already have a damn good midfielder in Lampard, they don't need Ballack. Hope he does come to Old Trafford, he'd be a welcome addition to the team.

Awesome! :D

As long as Utd can build on this.

Ball to Ledley King, he's crap. Go out and get Ballack in the summer for a free, and get Willy Sagnol for a free too. Both great players. Times are changing at Utd, he is building a new team and needs more time. I am still suprised that we are competing as we are, good on the players in there. Smith and Fletcher responded to the criticism well too.

Don't forget, we may have beaten Chelsea and proven something to them, but we still have to go out and beat every other team out there.

586779365[/snapback]

Exactly, we must build on this victory and go into every game with the same attitude, whether the opposition is Chelsea or West Brom/ Sunderland.

A Superb victory for Manchester United!!!Surely this will boost the confidence of the Red Devils, after some recent bad matches.

Go Red Devils go!!!

586782053[/snapback]

Well said!!! Go Red Devils

Why would they? They already have a damn good midfielder in Lampard, they don't need Ballack. Hope he does come to Old Trafford, he'd be a welcome addition to the team.

Exactly, we must build on this victory and go into every game with the same attitude, whether the opposition is Chelsea or West Brom/ Sunderland.

Well said!!! Go Red Devils

586782659[/snapback]

Because they can, they would probably just get him for spite and as "backup" for Lampard.

I'm guessing you are a Chelsea supporter... And it seems most people are disagreeing with you, inculding me. I might not have watched the whole match but enough to recognise that Manchester United brought the win upon themselves. Chelsea couldn't get through the defense and didn't seem the team that costs 100s millions of pounds.

I'm guessing you are a Chelsea supporter... And it seems most people are disagreeing with you, inculding me. I might not have watched the whole match but enough to recognise that Manchester United brought the win upon themselves. Chelsea couldn't get through the defense and didn't seem the team that costs 100s millions of pounds.

586782805[/snapback]

nope im a pompey fan, just because united win 1 game out of there last 5 doesnt mean anything.

chelsea are still top never the less, one loss wont effect them, and i would be surprised if united even came 4th this year.