HDTV, which route would you take?

Like a lot of people, i've been thinking about getting purchasing an HD ready television for use with the soon to be released Xbox 360. At the moment, i've been debating on the following:

A - Purchasing a Samsung LN-R238W 23 in Flat Screen LCD TV.

B - Purchasing a Samsung DynaFlat TX-R2765 Flat CRT

C - Purchasing a new monitor (Currently using an HP MX703, 19".), along with the Xbox 360 Component HDAV Cable.

I've been wondering, what is the difference between A and B? A is a 23" flat panel LCD that costs about $700 USD. B is a 27" CRT, which costs about $400 USD. As far as I can tell, both support 1080i, though the later doesn't support 720p. Also, would C be a realistic option? I'd like to get the most bang for my buck, but I don't mind spending $700 if it's really worth it. Thanks a lot for any information, it's appreciated. :)

Should have made a poll... My pick is definately A

B: is not an option.. its not even WS, whats the point, specially if its for xbox360

Monitor, doesn't really work with component cables.. you need VGA or HDMI to DVI conversion some how, so C doesn't really make sense.

Wow, even though I spent an hour or so browsing the Samsung website, I never came acrossed this! Considering that this is CRT, I don't have to worry about ghosting or not so great darks, that's just LCD and plasma isn't it? Thanks a lot for the information! :D