[milestone] 25ooo p0sts

1) i managed to name my topic correctly according to https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...unce&f=109&id=4

*me salutes* :laugh:

2) people call me "stupid postcount ###### spammer" or entitle my posts as "useless, spam" etc alot. i don't care. get lost. i don't wanna post any names, you know who you are. i try to help people, if you waste your time picking on me it's not my problem.

3) hail and hello to the friends i made during the past time on this board (almost 4 years..well in march 2006). neowin somewhat turned into my living room and i don't wanna feel like a bearskin rug which is trampled on.

4) at last i wanna thank the staff for doing a somewhat good job on showing me where my border are. i guess i needed that. good luck with the upcoming new version of neowin 5.

if you respect me and understand why i invest so much time in this board..you can feel free to wish me the best luck for my (maybe) future board "life". i'm out.

Congratulations Seb, I have called you a spammer in the past but now I realise you have helped out a lot of people (including me). People that belittle your post count do not realise how much you have helped out on this board. Its been nice talking to you on MSN so far :p You have made me laugh when you don't understand what the hell I'm talking about.

Here's to another 25,000

I'm glad that certain members/mods who like to jump to quick false conclusion (that you spam) didn't keep you away from this forum. Congrats on 25k posts.

although you do appear to not have a capslock or shift key on your keyboard :p :D

586804723[/snapback]

well.. neither do most of the members of Neowin. :laugh:

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!1111oneone1!!!!

1ts t3h POST WH0RE!!!!!

Nice one dude you rock really!

But now, POST MORE!

You do only 0.49% of total forum posts :no:

(J/K)