Inside case gallery!!!

yeah, i know what you are saying, it is late in the US though.

you have those two hard drives right on top of each other, are they running a little hot? You have a lot of space, spread them out. Yeah you probably will never have a problem, but you never know.

No they should be fine. Since this is basically an Antec case, the HDD carriage has a fan place holder which you can't see. SO the fan is blowing the hot air away from the drives. I was using the Ultimate Hard Drive Cooler but my IDE cable was too short.

Originally posted by username

yeah, i know what you are saying, it is late in the US though.

you have those two hard drives right on top of each other, are they running a little hot? You have a lot of space, spread them out. Yeah you probably will never have a problem, but you never know.

I need to clean this up a little....[EDIT]Any tipson what I should do? It just don't look all that good... Pluse I want to promote goot air circulation and get those wires out of there.. [/EDIT]

Jul30_06.jpg

My Case...

Jul30_07.jpg

Originally posted by NeoXP

I need to clean this up a little....[EDIT]Any tipson what I should do? It just don't look all that good... Pluse I want to promote goot air circulation and get those wires out of there.. [/EDIT]

Jul30_06.jpg

My Case...

Jul30_07.jpg

mmm, that wire schtuff with teh hair dryer schtuff ^_^;;-- TT

nice sig btw lmao

I need to clean this up a little....[EDIT]Any tipson what I should do? It just don't look all that good... Pluse I want to promote goot air circulation and get those wires out of there..

if i were you i'd move my hdd's to the top of my case, and that would get some of the wiring out of the way thats in the middle of your case, you can get little bay adapters for your hdd's so they fit in the 5 1/2 inch bays

i will upload some pics of my comp soon

I would use rounded IDE cables (either machine rounded or hand rounded). Plus I would tie all those cables on the bottom (the Power LED, etc.) together and attach them to the side of the case.

Jul30_06.jpg

My Case...

Jul30_07.jpg

Just out of curiosity..why arnt the fans spinning ? ;)

/edit

Going to get some electrical tape and some fans [maybe] and i'll fix mine up and put it on here

Originally posted by Xcert  

uhhh ... maybe the computer isn't turned on ... :ponder:

true...I noticed...My cam needs my pc to be so..I was suprised

Well I used my digi cam.. So I should have left it on.. But ah well.. Sometime soon I will be cutting a big hole in the side panel and puting a window and fan in.. I need more cooling!!!!! AHHHH....

neoxp i got an idea, you could move your IDE controler to the very bottom pci slot, and rout that ide cable up under the motherboard and it can come out on your hdd bay and plug in. and also what i like to do when i have alot of extra cable length, is i move the hdd up one bay, then i pack the cable in under it to get a better view of things

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i got pictures of my computer, but they're pictures of before when i painted it and i dont have a good night shot with my strobe light on, anyway heres the pictures :)

case.gif

inside.gif

that black tube hanging down is the strobe light, however now my whole computer is painted black gloss, with a gloss red grill and bottom piece, it looks really sweet i'll get some more pictures of it soon