Inside case gallery!!!

oh 4got to say Razerback its a Cold Cathode Neon Light Colour : Sky Blue :) hehe.. i just havent stuck it done onto my case cos i dont wana any marks on it so i just left it laying down and it is really bright :)... mayb i will look into a UV 1 soon :)..

more pics of case sooon

Yeah I hear you, I don't think I'd ever want a clear case, my case weighs 30 lbs. I hear acrylic cases can get like white streak marks where they bend too much or was is white crack lines.

ummm not with this 1 anyway the acrylic is nice and thick and i dont see no white marks bit dusty mayb needs a clean.. i doubt you guna be able to bend it

ummm not with this 1 anyway the acrylic is nice and thick and i dont see no white marks bit dusty mayb needs a clean.. i doubt you guna be able to bend it

Just out of curiosity. How much does your case weigh with everything in it?

The inside of mine...... the case is a Coolermaster 201B SXK

Case8a.jpg

still needs a bit of tiding up tho, some cable wrap around the PSU wires will do the trick ;)

HOW DO I GET THE HD HANGING MOD, WHERE DO I BUT IT? IT LOOKES PRETTY NICE!

dude from what I see its only screwed to the bottom of the HDD rack ,

anyways I wish I had a cam to post my pics, but I still needa orgranize the inside of my case, gotta get some wire ties and 1 or 2 rounded ide cables :), o and dont forget the window side panel :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted pics awhile ago, but now, I've done new things, so here are a few updated ones.

especially taken with my new digital camera, Kodak CX4230 :) Very nice... Pics taken at "Best" quality.

Right behind the window side case, is a red catholode light, as well as you can actually see the red led fan light.

04-19-03-Steve-Case-1.jpg

04-19-03-Steve-Case-2.jpg

04-19-03-Steve-Case-3.jpg

04-19-03-Steve-Case-4.jpg

04-19-03-Steve-Case-5.jpg

04-19-03-Steve-Case-6.jpg

these are some awesome cases u ppl. have.

am custom buildin my next computer and this is the case i'm gettin with it. its comes with a 350W PS.

9080.gif

am prolly gonna get the blue front cover!

i have similar speakers and keyboard :yes:

and that wallpaper on the right (real wallpaper im talking about :p ) :shifty:

m0.

Sorry man... had no say whatsoever in that wall paper... was done several years ago...