Need For Speed: Most WANTED - Car Showcase

Once again its that time...new NFS game is out and that means its time to show off your rides and our tastes/style.

you all know the rules:

Use your money/points as you EARN them. DO NOT CHEAT by using a trainer or some other cheats to earn money/points.

In addition take pictures in Show Mode(there should be NO MENUS in the screenshot) at the same time take unique pictures(you can now zoom in on the car and etc).

I will post my screenshot in about one hour. I am too embaressed to show off my bootleg Mustang.

So who's car will be the most wanted... lets start showing off :)

(....yea i know, its a corny line)

please read the rules... don't take screenshots in the race mode... but in show mode where you hook up your car... no one needs to see you race and plus you can't see the car that great, so please edit your post.

that's taz's IS300! it's pretty ugly... I won sonny's GTI Golf and just resprayed it etc... looks much nicer i think!!

586821063[/snapback]

How'd you get his GTI? I got unique part upgrades.

it's a lottery..

you get to choose 2 awards out of 6. If you select the "?", it's gonna be either pink slips, money, markers etc. the other 3 are random part,visual, performance stuff..

How'd you get his GTI? I got unique part upgrades.

586821180[/snapback]

as MadGuy said... it's a complete lottery! i was lucky... when it said "you won the pink slip" i said w00T! :D

as MadGuy said... it's a complete lottery! i was lucky... when it said "you won the pink slip" i said w00T! :D

586821237[/snapback]

I didn't know you could pick the question marks, :\

just to think us British lot have to wait another WEEK before playing the game (legally, that is) - *sigh*

so, please post more screenshots, just to make us jealous :p

I'm doing the 9th guy right now.... Heh, the bonus DVD suck :p nothing special. So does the packaging :p (Actually better than most games)

Game is awesome though.

Ugghh.. can't find a host :p