Need For Speed: Most WANTED - Car Showcase

wats the dif between normal version n black version....one of the first posters posted 2 dif cars....does the black version have more cars or soemthin?

wats the dif between normal version n black version....one of the first posters posted 2 dif cars....does the black version have more cars or soemthin?

586823056[/snapback]

Black Edition comes with a Bonus DVD and some cars that are apparently only available in Quick Race mode.

Ah crap! It's out already?! I've gotta start.. buying it!

Yep it's been out since Tueday I believe. I went to my Best Buy and the lazy sobs had the PS2 and Xbox versions out in a display box, but they hadn't unloaded the pc version out the damn truck yet. Went back today and got it and still they hadn't unloaded guy had to go "in the back" to get it. It's on sale today for 42.99 reg. 49.99 .

Do you guys play with a controller on your PC or what?

If so which controller is good?

586822747[/snapback]

Got to play with a controller. I use the XBox 360 controller. Much better than my Logitech Wingman.

Yep it's been out since Tueday I believe. I went to my Best Buy and the lazy sobs had the PS2 and Xbox versions out in a display box, but they hadn't unloaded the pc version out the damn truck yet. Went back today and got it and still they hadn't unloaded guy had to go "in the back" to get it. It's on sale today for 42.99 reg. 49.99 .

586823486[/snapback]

It's actually just come out today - Tuesday was the day preorders started shipping. I think it actually got moved back.

Well, it is the 2006 model of A4. Its got body kits on, and custom paint. Non-stock rims... and hoods.

But the base of the car shouldn't look too much different from the 2006 A4. I wish it was an A8 though :p

586823486[/snapback]

haha, do you think he will buy it?

read again what he wrote

586823486[/snapback]

Weve had the PC version at the Best Buy I work in out since about Tuesday