Need For Speed: Most WANTED - Car Showcase

that cobalt looks pretty hot, i must agree... wait till u see myn :p

586823035[/snapback]

Thanks for the cobalt comments. Only on 5% and I plan to not add a body kit. The body kits suck..

Btw...

At least you can run it, bloody Direct X has had it on my installation. EA won't let me skip installing it either!

Meh.

I had that same issue I had to format to get it to work. I don't think its a directx issue becuase my bros pc had the same version as mine (down to the dot). And it still wouldn't work but it worked on my bros pc. So I said fubar it and formated and it worked flawlessly. Thats my recommendation.

Good lucK!

Btw... 

I had that same issue I had to format to get it to work.  I don't think its a directx issue becuase my bros pc had the same version as mine (down to the dot).  And it still wouldn't work but it worked on my bros pc.  So I said fubar it and formated and it worked flawlessly.  Thats my recommendation.

Good lucK!

586826032[/snapback]

explore CD, and run autorun.exe in win2000 compability mode

Weve had the PC version at the Best Buy I work in out since about Tuesday

586825755[/snapback]

I wasn't point out that all Best Buy stores have less than capable employees it's just mine seems to have them I could walk around in circles for 10 minutes looking for something and not get a "can I help you". Oh well I don't need much help in the store much anyways I get what I want, pay for it and leave.

They've pulled this on other stuff as well it must be items that the manager doesn't think will sell right away.

Back to the topic, I still only have the Cobalt you guys must have playing it non stop to get the other cars that you have.

Some sweet rides there guys :woot: Most Wanted hasn't been released in Australia yet :cry: so I'm stuck with the demo...but soon as it's out I'm getting it :happy: :yes: keep them coming! :D

Sweet rides

This game is getting my head in can someone tell me where can I get save game files from???

586829137[/snapback]

You can use ArtMoney for $+. But I can't find where to change the bounty.

Hey guys, I have one question, are the car sounds realistic or the usual fake?

586829786[/snapback]

they sound pretty good.

I would post my pics from the psp version (which I didnt have to buy :D ), but they wouldnt look too hot compared to the pc verison ;)

And plus....who wants to look at an ugly jetta anyways..

Got a:

Mazda RX-8

Porsche Cayman S

Mazda RX-7

Aston Martin DB9

DB9.jpg

Lamborbhini Gallardo

Dodge Viper SRT 10

Viper.jpg

Corvette C6