Need For Speed: Most WANTED - Car Showcase

I'm gonna get the console release, atleast it shouldn't pause every few secs. my pc is decent enough to handle other eye candy games but this one judders (even on lowest settings) ea can't create decent pc games.

this is my car, and i just beat IZZY, the girl racer and i got the pink slip to her car and now its mine... lol i just got the game yesterday and i'm already screwing over cops..

I might post my car at some point here. I got a question right now though. does the look of your car really effect the game at all like the NFS Underground series? I know we had to keep putting visual upgrades on it to get our meters to go up and progress through the game. Do we have to worry about that stuff in this game or can we be alright w/ a more "basic" looking car?

Well since i cant seem to edit my post (probobly just blind and missed it) il post my most recent car

Porsche Carrera GT

Carrera_GT.jpg

I'm still in awe that you guys have the cars you have you must be playing it non stop to get cars like the Carrera GT.

Mine

post-60446-1136576231.jpg

No fugly body kits, simple metallic blue paint job, and a monster under the hood. Engine sounds really good after getting the super pro engine upgrade sorta sounds like a nascar motor with the additional whine of the supercharger.

I might post my car at some point here.  I got a question right now though.  does the look of your car really effect the game at all like the NFS Underground series?  I know we had to keep putting visual upgrades on it to get our meters to go up and progress through the game.  Do we have to worry about that stuff in this game or can we be alright w/ a more "basic" looking car?

586831008[/snapback]

Don't believe so you can keep it minimalistic if you wish I do it and I haven't been told to keep my ride looking like a billboard or I'll not be able to get some crappy magazine cover. It's one of the things I'll so dearly never miss.

Now if they'd fix it so your car doesn't ride on train tracks during a drag race, the ai racers slow down in turns, and the traffic actually obeys traffic rules( i.e. stops and doesn't roll through red lights) then I'd be very happy.

I love it how we do this everytime theres a new need for speed game, we did it for need for speed 1 and 2 and now this :D ill post mine soon im just embarrassed since i just got the game and only got 5% done :s Nice cars everyone

Heh playing the game to much, when im not at work or school im playing it, plus i had all of saturday to play, hence the Porsche Carrera GT. Hoping that when I race guy #2 that i get his Mercadies SLR Mclaren.

Also im only 66% done with the game, pursuits are a pain and i hate knockout and circuit races.

Good luck to the rest of you

heres my ride, i wanted to cheat but it didnt work so i played hard now 25% through

edit: i know it looks stock but its got alot of perf upgrades, i didnt have money to do both

what happens when you get busted 3 times?

now i got ths one red X by my car in garage.

i was about to loose the damn cops, then hit something and car got stuck upside down :|

what happens when you get busted 3 times?

now i got ths one red X by my car in garage.

i was about to loose the damn cops, then hit something and car got stuck upside down :|

586831431[/snapback]

You loose your car... But you can get some kind of badges(?) that remove them.

My latest 2 additions to my garage..

stannehsdb92gf.th.jpg

stannehsviper1ec.th.jpg

And i tuned my evo up a bit and changed the look

stannehslancerevotuned0ap.th.jpg

im battling now to do 3 more milestones to race and beet bull who is blacklist number 2 i done all the races but the cop bashing goes on so long now that my thumb hurts after about 10 to 15 mnts (I Broke my thumb friday night) i think im doing ok tho given the circumstances.

i also thaught it was like underground 2 where you add crap to the car to get more respect and get more races if thats not the case all the crap is coming off them.

You loose your car... But you can get some kind of badges(?) that remove them.

586831439[/snapback]

Markers i believe their called i think i have about 5 i havent needed to use one yet.