logo design competition win $100

Question

We are in the middle of redesigning our website, and we are looking at letting the members here design the header and a logo for the new site.

The header has to have the words Pimp Empires. If we end up using your logo or header or even something that is similar that you are designed inspires us we will pay you the $100 via paypal. You will also be given the opportunity to play the game at elite status for two months.

Any reasonable entries (not including doodles done in paint) will also be rewarded some in the game turns if you choose so.

The website you will be doing this for it is www.pimpempires.com

some idea of what we are looking for although I don't want to influence your design, yes we are looking at the text but we would also like some kind of graphics that would depict the nature of the game which includes all kinds of underworld in which you play a pimp controlling your hoes while building up an an empire of buildings and factories, along with guns and attacks and arsons.

This is not just an advertising stunt it is a genuine attempt to upgrade our graphics and having seen the capability of some of the members on Neowin that is why I am asking here.

If you have any questions please PM me or send me an e-mail to admin @ pimpempires . com

We want to start to the rebranding as soon as possible so the quicker we can get some entries in it would be appreciated.

We will end it on 7 December 2005. We will judge the winner by 11 December 2005 and pay 12th.

Title Edited - Toxicfume

Edited by stevember

thank you I do really like that, is there any way you can incorporate some kind of background graphics depicting like a growing empire or perhaps some women and things like that?

Please also bear in mind I am also looking for some more entries.

thank you I do really like that, is there any way you can incorporate some kind of background graphics depicting like a growing empire or perhaps some women and things like that?

586831993[/snapback]

:laugh:

Well, I really don't know the game or have a link, but I'd assume that with a name like that its either comical or incredibly innapropriate for a more or less clean forum....

But, like I said, I did not look at it.

So far I am really impressed with the quality of work, I would like to leave this open a few more days.

I have in no way decided anything yet. It would be nice to see a little bit more colour in the women, and a little more based on building empires.

I did think $100 would have received a few more logos than this?

I know how much talent there is a round these forums that is why I asked here. If anybody else is tempted to enter this competition please do so I cannot leave it open indefinitely but also I need to put up more than three designs for my members to choose.