Digital Camera recommendation

You seem to want a P&S camera. I can't find the T9 but from dpreview, the T7 is not so well liked from users.

Many people including me don't like sony camera because of the memory stick. I had a 3MP camera from sony in the past and that was a very bad buy because when you want to upgrade, you need to buy memory again unless you buy another sony camera :(

anyway, it's your choice, but have a loot at http://www.dpreview.com and have a look at Nikon and Canon. Both do some great P&S camera that work with universal memory (SD or CF). The futur of P&S camera memory is SD and even entry SLR will have all SD

I have a Samsung Digimax A402 Digital Camera. 4 Mega Pixels, cost me ?70 somthing. Its a g8 cam, comes with all you need. Plug it into your USB and put them pictures of you or somthing lol online.

I agree with Pink Floyd, goto some review sites and take a serious look at the two main competitors of the Camera Market (Canon and Nikon). With sony you mainly pay for the brand, whilst with canon and nikon you get a quality camera which'll last you a long time :).