Anyone have a Dell W2600 26-inch LCD TV?

Brodel

I've noticed they are going for a pretty good price at the moment, I'm tempted but it's really pushing out my budget a lot more than I wanted to so I wanted to see if it was worth the extra or not. Does anyone here have one that could shed some light?

Daniel.

Not wanting to hijack the thread but I didn't want to start another with such a similar question, does anyone have any opinions on the Dell W3706MC 37" - it's a really good price at the moment.

Dan

Brodel
Not wanting to hijack the thread but I didn't want to start another with such a similar question, does anyone have any opinions on the Dell W3706MC 37" - it's a really good price at the moment.

Dan

586848596[/snapback]

awesome, way over my budget though. With regards to the one I posted which is similar, I've read a few reviews from a year ago when the tv was ?999 and even then they said it was really good for the price, now it's ?360 delivered:):)

Brodel

on a side note, does anyone here have an lcd tv with 25ms response rate, and do you notice a lot of smearing?

the dell I'm looking at has a 25ms response, but there is no way I can afford a better one right now so I can't decide if it'll be a big issue or not.