WIN XP CD Key Viewer ?


Recommended Posts

werejag

how many of you had your windows xp preinstalled???

if you did maybe the factory installed it using a different key??

vlk???

Link to post
Share on other sites
Qba73
Originally posted by Keldyn

Threads Merged

Hey Keldyn, what happened to the soap opera avatar?

Link to post
Share on other sites
sailgreg
Originally posted by use_imagination

for me it worked with two different keys

Same Here :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Keldyn
Originally posted by Qba73

Hey Keldyn, what happened to the soap oprea avatar?

Simon Baker? lol yeah..I have been thinking of bringing him back from retirement.;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
CdCViRus

Can I get it too plz??

Thanks ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Amadeke

Cool simple tool

I luv it

And indeed some "official" XP version on laptops are not correctly activated

Link to post
Share on other sites
Apollo
Originally posted by Keldyn

Simon Baker? lol yeah..I have been thinking of bringing him back from retirement.;)

dont do that!

the one that is now is more cool :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
BxBoy

HeHe.. it would be interesting to fire this baby up on an OEM that comes preinstalled and see what keys they used, who knows, it might be a VLK. I'll try it tomorrow and see.. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jish
Originally posted by werejag

how many of you had your windows xp preinstalled???

if you did maybe the factory installed it using a different key??

vlk???

I know mine is preinstalled. I also know that I NEVER have to type in the key, even after many reformats and installs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BxBoy
Originally posted by Jish

I know mine is preinstalled. I also know that I NEVER have to type in the key, even after many reformats and installs.

Is it a DELL?

Link to post
Share on other sites
loki_rising

Does any one know if there is a CD Key changer? Where I could install WinXP Home using one key and change it before I need to activate the copy. Please not this is not an attempt to avoid activation. It is an attempt to not have to keep install WinXP Home on Multiple boxes and configure the correctly. What I would like to do is ghost an install with client software on and then image a new machine and change CD Keys for the OS and Software and then activate. I need to do this because sysprep is not available in XP Home and I do work as a tech at a computer store.

Link to post
Share on other sites
lazydesert

Originally posted by Keldyn

Simon Baker? lol yeah..I have been thinking of bringing him back from retirement.

Originally posted by use_imagination

dont do that!

the one that is now is more cool :D

i disagree.

simon should return. i picture keldyn as that guy.. he will always be simon to me ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
generalnewbie

anyone have any info as to how he did this?

i mean im assuming he decoded something from the registery

can someone help me...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Apollo
Originally posted by generalnewbie

anyone have any info as to how he did this?

i mean im assuming he decoded something from the registery

can someone help me...

well i know the manual way to do it, he probably does the same with this app

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kemistry

Could some one please hook me up with a link too?

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
Apollo
Originally posted by Kemistry

Could some one please hook me up with a link too?

cheers

it's on the thread somewhere just search it :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
werejag
Originally posted by use_imagination

well i know the manual way to do it, he probably does the same with this app

please share this info

Link to post
Share on other sites
Apollo
Originally posted by werejag

please share this info

i'll PM you

if anybody else wants it PM me

Link to post
Share on other sites
Steven J

could i also get this WIN XP CD Key Viewer ? Please ? :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
Apollo
Originally posted by Steven J

could i also get this WIN XP CD Key Viewer ? Please ? :p

hmm

i though it was on the thread but i guess it's not :ermm: but it was i tell ya but it was!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Apollo
Originally posted by Kemistry

Could some one please hook me up with a link too?

cheers

Originally posted by Steven J

could i also get this WIN XP CD Key Viewer ? Please ? :p

i'll email it to you both :ninja:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Apollo
Originally posted by Kemistry

Could some one please hook me up with a link too?

cheers

Kemistry what's your email ?

PM me if you do not wish it to be disclosed

Link to post
Share on other sites
werejag

use_imagination

that pm was not the info on reversing the pid to a cd key!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Apollo
Originally posted by werejag

use_imagination

that pm was not the info on reversing the pid to a cd key!!

it wasn't ? :ponder:

it said there what to do to change it didn't it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.