Olympus C4000; C5500~

Hoy. So i'm getting one of these for myself i guess. Just regular use.

The C4000 is older and i could get it for around 250CND, the 5500 about 300+CDN.

Is there any real difference between the two? The C4000 seems like a better choice since they are almost identical cameras and the 4000 is cheaper ~ If anyone has either, any comments would be sweet.

I'm not sure if i should ask for any recommendations on other cameras around this price range because the C4000 is looking pretty awesome for its current price.

Anyway ~

if you want my personal opinion on sony, as I had a sony camera 5 years ago.. I don't like sony product when talking about digital camera. Specially because they use their own media card system named Memory stick. Don't forget that Nikon and Canon have like 90% of P&S share

W5 is a P&S, try www.dpreview.com and do some comparisons with Canon and nikon camera and find your best pick!

you might change your choice ;)

Haha thats true. Its just that the sony one is more recent. Theres a bunch of similar cameras i guess. I could get a Nikon Coolpix 5400 or something, but again, thats pretty old.

Gah, you confused me Pink Floyd =p