4 years at Neowin, helping the community ....

Was just looking at my clock in the taskbar and something looked familiar :D

Joined Neowin on how to customize my PC to look like Windows XP before it was released and the rest is history.

I've tried to help people on here with their computer-related issues ever since (and hope I helped in a small way!), and with doing that the Admins acknowledged that and made me a staff member - thanks!.

Over the years I've seen this site become less tech-orientated with the addition of forums - but it's heart is still all aspects of I.T combined (Y)

Although a small minority of members won't agree with this (always happens), but the whole Neowin team do a brilliant job here to keep the site chugging along and don't get enough credit due to them :yes:

Here's to 4 years and beyond, and the migration to Neowin 5! :punk:

Radish?

I have been with neowin for about the same time. Im more a watcher and a reader rather than a poster.

Neowin has seen its ups and downs, but everyday im always checking news,games and anything else.

Thanks Radish? maybe I'll be posting helpful info just like you in the near future.

To the power of 5. Well done:D:D

Congrats Radman. Still a mod with my utmost respect (even though I see how you behave behind the scenes...heh, I kid).

A great person and a fantastic moderator. This place wouldn't be the same around here without you.

Congrats, Radish.

Now get back to your modding duties and fix Mx?'s double posting.;)) :laugh::

Seriously, though, it's been nice having you around to provide your input.:))

I always liked ya Radish.. we don't cross paths often - but when we do, we tend to be on the same page. (Ha! How's that for a pun? :D)

I've been here quite a long time myself - even before you. You were the first person I saw on the boards to always sign his posts with the account SN, and I can't remember seeing in any account name until you started that fad. Thanks for that too. ;)

Anyhoo, here's to you and Neowin. :punk: