4 years at Neowin, helping the community ....

hot dang rad man, that's a long time (soon he'll get to old and we'll have to remind him, someone fetch a wheel chair for me)... here's to more :p

RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH RADISH

POTATO!

potato.jpg

GOAT!

inventions0008.jpg

RADIISSHH!

Radish%20Champion.jpg

(radishes offspring are in this photo)

YAAAAAAAAAAY Radish! My fave mod, congrats man and I hope you stick around for ages more, you old fogey with a Mac and... something. Not sure what yet, but it IS something!

Keep on trucking, or should I say, zimmerframing my old vegetable!

Heres your present

frame.jpg

HIP HIP HORRRAYYYYYYYYYYY!

Nice one Radish. Its a great community here to which i am very pleased to visit everyday to check up on whats going on, or to get an answer to a question i may have.

Additionally, the wealth of talent here is outstanding. Most if not all of the graphics designers on here who have either done a GUI or Wallpaper or Icons really do have the skill to progress into that line of work. The whole wealth of knowledge and the standard of people here is great.

Congratulations Neowin, may V5 bring about even more useful information, and awesome graphics work. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you joined the day I had my gastric bypass surgery Radish! While I was hopped up on morphine you were posting for the first time :p Congrats, and here's to another 4 years :)