December (2005) Workstations

Welcome to the Post Your Workstation Photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

Have fun!

First of all 2s2k that is cleeean and nice, minimalistic as your desktop. I want to do something with

my setup to look like that :) Just i have CRT and speakers. Maybe gonna ditch these speakers and go for

headphones setup only.

2s2k what model are that headphones? Sennheiser but what one :D

I was thinking to buy one with usb soundcard one, because now i have crappy soundcard (int. one)

those one the desk are HD500, I also have the HD415 to use on my iPod.. :happy:

But still waiting (already more than 3 months) to get my pc fixed, but just spent it on a snowboard :no:

those one the desk are HD500, I also have the HD415 to use on my iPod.. :happy:

But still waiting (already more than 3 months) to get my pc fixed, but just spent it on a snowboard :no:

Thats nice. Just to ask mi8, is see you are using Audigy 2. Need to know how it does with

AC 97 chipset sound. Does it have soundcard on it or its just a "normal" headphones.

*Runs to look @ HD500 and HD415 specs...*

Edited by tOta

Thats nice. Just to ask mi8, is see you are using Audigy 2. Need to know how it does with

AC 97 chipset sound. Does it have soundcard on it or its just a "normal" headphones.

*Runs to look @ HD500 and HD415 specs...*

that Audigy 2 is intalled in my pc, not notebook :)

I think we should restart this thread yearly or at least every 6 months. I don't think many of us change our workstations every month.

I think you make a good point!