post-111528-1134254015_thumb.jpg

post-111528-1134254109_thumb.jpg

more pictures in next post

post-111528-1134254291_thumb.jpg

post-111528-1134254321_thumb.jpg

post-111528-1134254314_thumb.jpg

post-111528-1134254306_thumb.jpg

post-111528-1134254298_thumb.jpg

Also as promised, your December blockbuster coupon. Print it as many times as you want.. Make sure you can read the barcode #'s and letters, so if the CSR says anything about it, read him the barcode.

This only works on "Library" movies, meaning the older ones not on the new release wall.

If in doubt ask an employee what movies this coupon works on.

bbvdeccoup7ni.th.jpg

Thanks

Ergotron, $150 for the arm. It attaches to the desk if you look in the upper left corner of the "under.jpg" image you can see where it screws on, or you can drill a hole and use a gromet. I decided to fasten it with a clamp which it comes with. ;)

Under the desk looks like ****, above is good ;) But thanks.

i dont know man, your wire management looks pretty good to me.

ive got this damn glass desk, and hiding wires/wire management, is almost entirely impossible.

Well thanks I tried pretty hard, cant wait to see what I do when I get my Z-5500 here. I think Im gonna be drilling holes in the desk to put the wires through. Guess you couldnt do that with glass ;)

Dell Inspiron 9300:

-PentiumM 1.7

-512MB DDR2 (ordered another 512 stick off newgg the other night, 512 just aint cutting it for games these days...)

-Geforce 6800 Go

-60GB HD

-DVD-RW

Thats about it... I could use an external HD for some more backup space, which Ill probally grab over the holidays.

Other than that, I'm VERY happy with the 9300 as my desktop replacement. Plays all my games fine (NFS: MW, CoD2, CS:S, BF2, Civ4), although like I said, it definately needs that extra stick of memory that I ordered for the newer games.

Oh, and oddity, NICE!

Dell Inspiron 9300:

-PentiumM 1.7

-512MB DDR2 (ordered another 512 stick off newgg the other night, 512 just aint cutting it for games these days...)

-Geforce 6800 Go

-60GB HD

-DVD-RW

Thats about it... I could use an external HD for some more backup space, which Ill probally grab over the holidays.

Other than that, I'm VERY happy with the 9300 as my desktop replacement. Plays all my games fine (NFS: MW, CoD2, CS:S, BF2, Civ4), although like I said, it definately needs that extra stick of memory that I ordered for the newer games.

Oh, and oddity, NICE!

Very nice, the extra ram will make a huge boost.

One thing though the 9300 is dual channel ,so doesnt it currently have 2 x 256 sticks ? it sunusual for dell to sell them with just one stick ?

Thanks

Ergotron, $150 for the arm. It attaches to the desk if you look in the upper left corner of the "under.jpg" image you can see where it screws on, or you can drill a hole and use a gromet. I decided to fasten it with a clamp which it comes with. ;)

That monitor arm thing is pretty cool...nice space saver. It's only $60 at Best Buy though....you got screwed.

This is interesting, the ergotron is specced at max 18 lbs weight, but the 2405 is specced at 22 lbs. I wonder if that will be an issue....

Oddity: have you had any issues with that Dinovo kb? It has caught my eye but i've been hearing a lot of problems with connectivity and key failure after some time.

Very nice, the extra ram will make a huge boost.

One thing though the 9300 is dual channel ,so doesnt it currently have 2 x 256 sticks ? it sunusual for dell to sell them with just one stick ?

u know, im laughing at myself right now for overlooking this fact. but your right, i opened her up, and theres 2x256 sticks inside.

thx for pointing it out to me, heh, ill head over to newegg right now and grab another stick, and then put the 2x256 up for sale on ebay.

Yes you can adjust the strength of them, mine is holding a 15lb 24" lcd, and no I didnt get screwed I got the one with the extension, not the short one (if you were a roll tide fan you would have been smart enough to figure that out, jk). And $150 included insured shipping and they weigh a lot.

Furcifer, the monitor it self weighs 15lbs, the monitor with the stand weighs 22lbs.

Oddity: have you had any issues with that Dinovo kb? It has caught my eye but i've been hearing a lot of problems with connectivity and key failure after some time.

After the latest software, everything was fine.

Thanks for the comments.