December (2005) Workstations

nice one dave. looks good and those speakers are sexy. muse should sound awesome through those bad boys!

out of interest, does the computer case get in the way of ur legs, because i am considering putting mine in a similar place?

As of today, set up new speakers and stuf

Ignore the wiring atm

dave164

You have nice stuff but everything is messy and wirining is... :laugh:

Clean up a little and you will have a much nicer setup/room :D

why is everyone such a tidy freak on here! messy is just as functional and not messy!

But tidy desk looks nicer :p

Cosmin nice setup that look great ;)

Mouse is it intell 1.1?

One of my favorites :D

Mouse looks like a microsoft to me if im not mistaken. (only thing to make that desk a lil' nicer would be a wireless mouse.. mx1000) nice tho ;)

Thanks (tOta)

post-18459-1134821021.jpg

Hmm .. it's the microsoft intellimouse optical . I have now a logitech mouse (mx310+logitech internet keyboard black ) but not wireless ( hate em' ) . :rolleyes:

Cosmin

Here are two quick pictures I took, I'll show everything & take better ones next month. ;)

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

What's that monitor looking thing in the second picture that looks extremely wide aspect?? :blink:

w/e it is it looks insane if that is a monitor that is so wide!

What's that monitor looking thing in the second picture that looks extremely wide aspect?? :blink:

I'm pretty sure it has speakers on the sides of the screen.

It's a Dell W2600 HDTV. I have one too :)

Family Workstation

Hp Pavilion 761n

hp.JPG

|AMD Athlon Xp 2000+ (1.67ghz)|1 gb Ram|80gb Hard Drive|Windows Xp Home Edition Sp2|DVD-RW & CD-RW Drives|

Devices: Hp MX70 17" CRT Monitor, Logitech X-220 2.1 Speakers, Hp PSC 1350 All-In-One, Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard, Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0, D-Link Di-604 Router, LG VX-4600 Cellphone (Telus Mobility).

Comments: Always on this computer, it's amazing. It's the Family Computer so we all fight over it. Still in the Living Room due to the Basement is still being finish :p.

My Workstation

Pentium II Computer

pii.JPG

|Pentium II with MMX (300mhz)|128 mb Ram|3.2 gb + 6.4 gb Hard Drive|Windows 2000 Pro Sp4|DVD & CD-RW Drives|

Devices: TTX 14" CRT Monitor, Labtec Speakers, Hp Camera Dock (For Hp Photosmart 320), Hp Keyboard, Microsoft IntelliMouse, RCA Lyra 1028 Mp3 Player (128mb).

Comments: Just got this computer in my room. It used to be in the Basement as a secondary computer but I decided I needed a better computer in my room (Used to have the laptop in it (See Below)) so I put it in my room. Love having it in my room, can actually do stuff on it :p.

Bro's Workstation

NEC Versa 4050H

nec.JPG

|Pentium I (90mhz)|40 mb Ram|1.2gb Hard Drive|Windows 2000 Pro Sp4|CD-Rom Drives|

Comments: Ya, hard to believe this computer is still running :p . I used to have it in my room and it was a good laptop but I needed more power so I took the Pentium II that was collecting dust in the basement, put it in my room and gave my bro my old laptop. I think he hasn't used that laptop once since I put it in his room :pinch: .

Edited by thenewbrgnewman

Wtf. Why dont you just get a new computer. You can get a reasonable for computer for like only ?200

cause I'm a cheap high school student and like working with older computers, doesn't matter if u break them:pp