Logo Needed for WindowsConnected.com

Question

Hey,

This seemed to work for other here so lets try it.

I am starting an IT community for Enterprise IT admins

http://Windowsconnected.com

Windows | Connected

I want the design to be clean and professional looking.

I am headed up to redmond (MS company store) next week so I can get xbox360 game pretty cheap and would be willing to thorow in a couple for the individual who comes up with the design we select.

Thanks,

josh

hey sorry to be off topic but what CMS are you using for the commenting and news iv seen it befor but never found out what it was, cheers

hey sorry to be off topic but what CMS are you using for the commenting and news iv seen it befor but never found out what it was, cheers

not a problem,

The site is running Community server 2.0 (beta1)

from

www.communityserver.org

Yeah the problem with giving out 360 games is that not many people have one yet. :(

ok, for those not intrested in the 360 how about this

you can pick a MS product that is available at the MS company store for under 100 bucks. Which is most products.

better?

I guess I'll try it.

I'm already in Redmond, so no shipping costs :p

/edit and btw, you need to be a Microsoft Employee to get into the store.

Edited by Ivo

You do know that eventually you'll be confronted by Microsoft about that domain name, don't you? Anything with "windows" in the domain name that relates to software, they go after. I remember there was a site people were talking about on here a few years ago, can't remember exactly what it was...

You do know that eventually you'll be confronted by Microsoft about that domain name, don't you? Anything with "windows" in the domain name that relates to software, they go after. I remember there was a site people were talking about on here a few years ago, can't remember exactly what it was...

Really, so why is WindowsITPro still around?

:o damit i wish my pc with all my decent design apps was up and running now, how long are you ganna let ppl try out ?

Deadline will have to be Thur. because I fly home on Friday

I guess I'll try it.

I'm already in Redmond, so no shipping costs :p

/edit and btw, you need to be a Microsoft Employee to get into the store.

Yes, I am aware of that...it will not be a problem

this one sucks and its basically a remake of windows me with some wires. It sucks, its my first stry at a logo so here goes nothing...

logo17mf.png

now if that dosent suck :laugh:

Hey,

My few tries. The icons used are released under the GNU Lesser GPL..

post-130969-1133651684.png post-130969-1133651697.png

And with my attempt at shines:

post-130969-1133651711.png post-130969-1133651727.png

Yes, I know, I suck, but I don't make a thing of doing graphics.. so hey. :p

Ok, explanations.. the guy represents the 'experts' and 'admins', and the Samba share represents 'Windows being connected', cheesy, but heyy. :p

-Danny

Edit: They are 24-bit PNG's due to the watermarks so view them in a compatible browser.. final versions don't have to be 24-bit PNG's.

There is still time to get your entry in if you would like to participate. The contest ends Thursday. The winning entry will get something of their own selection from the MS company store of under a $100.

There is still time to get your entry in if you would like to participate. The contest ends Thursday. The winning entry will get something of their own selection from the MS company store of under a $100.

thought it was 360 games :(