WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

Ok...now im confused...im already a live mail beta user...but just now i received another invitation for joining live mail beta!

i havent clicked on "join now" button...cuz i have no idea wat will happened next? will my invitation be used again...

here'z the screen

post-32954-1133831607_thumb.jpg

is the invitation a valid invitation...but i guess itz for no use...cuz this invitation is link with my email...even though if i sent it to sumone else!

I got mine too

Getting to know Windows Live Mail Beta

Want to learn more about the many features of Windows Live? Mail Beta Meet Simon, Marie and Sam. They?ll walk you through how THEY use Mail Beta to simplify their lives. In addition, soon you will be able to experience the same simple look and easy navigation of Windows Live Mail on your mobile device. Stay tuned for more details.

Beta News - Updated 11/30/2005

Today we released a new build of the beta to address many of the features you have been requesting. Two highlights are resizable columns and an automatic spell check when composing new messages. We have also received numerous questions about deleting multiple messages, and Windows Live Mail Beta program manager Ellie Powers-Boyle has a few pointers for cleaning out your inbox more quickly than ever. Ellie says, ?Multiple select helps me delete a bunch of junk mail at once. I just hold the control key and click all of the messages I think are junk, then I click Report and Delete. It?s also great when I want to organize my inbox because I can select several emails and then drag and drop them into the folder where they belong.? Click here to read more about all the Windows Live Mail Beta features

here is some info for whome not having yet.

http://join.msn.com/images/MX/Merchandisin...firstscreen.swf

http://join.msn.com/mailbeta/features

This might seem stupid but where do i go to access the WLM (Mail) ?

I accepted and got 2000 MB but the interface is the same...

am i doing something wrong ?

same problem :(

Me too... I clicked join, and the link died. I tried clicking again and it said im already part of the program.. not sure what im suppose to do now?

does hotmail just change?

help!

Me too... I clicked join, and the link died. I tried clicking again and it said im already part of the program.. not sure what im suppose to do now?

does hotmail just change?

help!

I am glad i am not the only one this happened to, hopefully this will be fixed in the next few days because i wana try this beta allready

I recieved mine also today, however, the EULA was in FRENCH! :s Do they think all Canadians natively speak french? After clicking the Join button, I thought I'd be seeing a French only interface....luckily it turned out to be all in English :D

I recieved mine also today, however, the EULA was in FRENCH! :s Do they think all Canadians natively speak french? After clicking the Join button, I thought I'd be seeing a French only interface....luckily it turned out to be all in English :D

LMAO, same thing happened here. I thought it was my ISP incorrectly reporting my region or something :laugh:

Windows Live Mail ain't so bad either. Now if only they can support non IE browsers :pinch:

I signed up for Live Mail Beta since almost a month ago and I still have not receive any invitation. Is it just me or are there others in the same situation as me? My friend registered last week and got it today. This is so weird.

Guys i recieved an invitation 2 days ago :)

but the problem is that after i clicked on join now and did everything... the user interface stayed the same, which is the old Hotmail Look :(

the only thing that was changed is the storage.

so now i have the old hotmail with a 2GB storage limit.

strange heh? :huh:

any one can help?

I signed up for Live Mail Beta since almost a month ago and I still have not receive any invitation. Is it just me or are there others in the same situation as me? My friend registered last week and got it today. This is so weird.

Don't worry you will get your invitation my friend. :)

it is just a matter of time.

i signed up for 2 emails from 1 month or more, and i just recieved one invitation.

im sure u'll recieve one. :)

post-119895-1133952727_thumb.jpg