WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

中国的朋友们,可否给我发个邀请,谢谢啦:)

ここの日本の友人, あなたは私に招待を送ってもよろし いか. 感謝!

여기서의 한국 친구, 너는 나에게에게 안내장을 보내 는가 요r옷이은가? 감사!

The Asian friend here, can you send me an invitation? Thanks :)

Name: Bobo

Email: eyesonff@hotmail.com

that has got to be the best request for invite ever...hope you realise that you wont be getting any invite from nither chinese nor japanese, at least from those people back in asia anyways. Why not ask in some more european languages too? :p (hey just stating the facts)

im been trying to get an invite now for a few days too n i seem like the most unluckiest person :(

if anyone is willing to give me 1 i would be sooooo greatly appreciated

anthhh19@hotmail.com

thankss

that has got to be the best request for invite ever...hope you realise that you wont be getting any invite from nither chinese nor japanese, at least from those people back in asia anyways. Why not ask in some more european languages too? :p (hey just stating the facts)

LOL... i agree :D

hola, buenos dias muchachos. no sabeis cuanto me alegraria una invitation a WLM. ya se que medio de lo que estoy escribiendo no ace mucho sentido, pero buneo, me importa un pepino, por favor alguien, dame uno :D

my spelling in spanish is atrocious, but the general gist is give your favourite spanish/english bilingual friend an invite :D that being me

WOOOOOTT thanks eletrownik for the invite man...he actually did save the invites for my and ghost like he said he would, and he'll get to the next batch of ppl he posted here on the forums as he gets more invites, he is a good and reliable guy..thanks again

They do exist, you forgot about this?

email.jpg

I can't show the email, as I didn't ask the person to do it, but I'm sure more people can show you that the invite was sent from an user. Sent from an user. Sent from an user. ARGH ljames28!!!!! SENT FROM AN USER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I can't figure out how to edit my original post...

oh well.

I have given the invite already. Check your PMs. If you didn't get it, then I didn't choose you.

Surprisingly, I only had 16 requests. Of those, 3 did not follow directions.

Of the others, I had to LOL! Some of you had very clever responses. I was looking for someone with a genuine interest in MS products (hence the "attend MS events.") I personally have been to the Windows 2000 Launch part, the Windows XP launch party, the TabletPC launch part, the Office XP launch party, and the Office 2003 System launch party. All in Indianapolis, of course.

I realise the Internet is a global medium, but I was surprised that about 3/4 of the requests were from overseas. Portugal, UK, and Australia were just a few of countries I heard from. (BTW, the person I chose was from the UK.)

The preference towards someone who has been here a while was to avoid those who joined just to get an invite. The person I chose joined in 2003 I think. I believe that's when I joined, too. (Maybe it was '04? I don't remember) I'm not a heavy poster. My favorite forum is the Customizing Windows>Completed Visual Styles, where I am more of a lurker than a poster.

The Live Messenger is, so far, a great product. I hope the "winner" enjoys it. For the others, thanks for trying! Maybe someone else will let you have one...

Jerad

lol all that hype for nothing...so far to me wlm8 is jus an msn with a new look and some new features that i cant even use since a lot of ppl on my list dont have wlm8 yet...good job MS....overall its decent...i wouldnt recommend it tho for ppl with small ram or cluttered computers that run slow as this will kill your comp ..... for me it runs decent and is ok

I think this may be a good idea. I will try to say it in some european languages as well. :) Maybe there will be some grammar mistakes in it, but I think I have tried hard and it is the best I can manage as a person who was born and live in Orient. I will also hope that you can invite me to the WLM8.0 so kindly. :)

Die deutschen Freunde hier, k?nnen Sie mir eine Einladung schicken? Dank sehr viel.

?Los amigos espa?oles aqu?, puede usted enviarme una invitaci?n? Grazias.

Les amis fran?ais ici, pouvez-vous m'envoyer une invitation? Merci.

Gli amici italiani qui, potete trasmettermi un invito? Grazie.

Os amigos portuguese aqui, pode voc? emitir-me um invitation? Obrigado.

Name: Bobo

Email: eyesonff@hotmail.com

lol sshooott!!! i thnk i missed the offer i left just after elektrownik sent me the PM and only received it now!!! MAN!! i hope the offers still good, yo ghost did you get your invite?

Yup I got my invite.

The internet is amazing, it connect people. When it was popularized, people from all over the world can help another person who is living on the other side of the earth. I have ever got a gmail invitation from gmailswap.com when Google started to test its mail system. I also believe that I can get help from kind oversea person at this time. :)

The internet is amazing, it connect people. When it was popularized, people from all over the world can help another person who is living on the other side of the earth. I have ever got a gmail invitation from gmailswap.com when Google started to test its mail system. I also believe that I can get help from kind oversea person at this time. :)

hey, if you somehow get an invite before I find one, please remember me and send me one :p