WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

then make another post:

got a wlm8 invite, trade for live mail invite...

wlm8 sucks :( , it's so laggy and noone has it anyways, except for those leet ppl who say pwn and joo and noob

i also have got a WML invitation

and would like to trade off for a

mail beta invitation

pm me if interested

I'm really confused about all these people in all these threads asking for Live Mail invites.... There's no such thing (as an invite), the only invites that are sent are from MS and they are locked down to the email (hotmail) account they are sent to. :wacko:

I'm really confused about all these people in all these threads asking for Live Mail invites.... There's no such thing (as an invite), the only invites that are sent are from MS and they are locked down to the email (hotmail) account they are sent to. :wacko:

Just what i was thinking...

They do exist, you forgot about this?

email.jpg

I can't show the email, as I didn't ask the person to do it, but I'm sure more people can show you that the invite was sent from an user. Sent from an user. Sent from an user. ARGH ljames28!!!!! SENT FROM AN USER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was sent by an user too.

Define sent by a user, you mean a non-microsoft address? If you didnt ask the person to do it do you mean you dont know them or what?

New users are being brought on board, but at this point, no one should have

the ability to invite other users to WL Mail beta.

Well that sorts that out, they are no invites for Windows Live Mail.

Edited by ClintEastman

Maybe the closed beta has an invite system? Can anyone answer?

Well they sent me an email telling me im a good customer bla bla bla and joined up the to mail beta. Then about 2 days ago got a msg saying i could send some invitations out. I had 4 and only got 2 left.

And i would love to get my hands on the MSN Live beta.

New users are being brought on board, but at this point, no one should have

the ability to invite other users to WL Mail beta.

There are no Windows Live Mail invites.

Just as well it shows how much MS really needs 'testers' like some of the people here.

Why the f@@@ sign up for something that you don't plan to test? Because there's a lot more to testing than just installing a beta and posting screenshots on Neowin.

Hello,

Do you still have a spare Windows Live Messenger?

I want to trade it with you for:

- A Wallop invite (more info: www.mywallop.com), or

- Two weeks free advertising on profit42.com, or

- The great Palm OS program Beam-It (wich allows you to chat with other, infrared enabled Palm devices, or

- If you want me to offer something else that I didn't put on this list, PM me and I see what I can do!

My e-mail is: janschneiders@hotmail.com

Regards,

Jan Schneiders

P.S. So I mean I give you one of the thing mentioned above and you give me a WLM invite.

Well they sent me an email telling me im a good customer bla bla bla and joined up the to mail beta. Then about 2 days ago got a msg saying i could send some invitations out. I had 4 and only got 2 left.

And i would love to get my hands on the MSN Live beta.

The people you sent the invites to, are they on Mail Beta yet, can they access it fully?

Hello,

Do you still have a spare Windows Live Messenger?

I want to trade it with you for:

- A Wallop invite (more info: www.mywallop.com), or

- Two weeks free advertising on profit42.com, or

- The great Palm OS program Beam-It (wich allows you to chat with other, infrared enabled Palm devices, or

- If you want me to offer something else that I didn't put on this list, PM me and I see what I can do!

My e-mail is: janschneiders@hotmail.com

Regards,

Jan Schneiders

P.S. So I mean I give you one of the thing mentioned above and you give me a WLM invite.

i will trade my sister lol!!!1