WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

Die deutschen Freunde hier, k?nnen Sie mir eine Einladung schicken? Dank sehr viel.

?Los amigos espa?oles aqu?, puede usted enviarme una invitaci?n? Grazias.

Les amis fran?ais ici, pouvez-vous m'envoyer une invitation? Merci.

Gli amici italiani qui, potete trasmettermi un invito? Grazie.

Os amigos portuguese aqui, pode voc? emitir-me um invitation? Obrigado.

Name: Bobo

Email: eyesonff@hotmail.com

Ok I found my invites, how many do i get though, doesnt say how many.

make me some offers and I will see which ones I like. Make it something good, nothing that has been mentioned before.

I wont be back for a few hrs so dont get nervous, just make some offers and I will see what I can do

Edited by jackassbikeco

Define sent by a user, you mean a non-microsoft address? If you didnt ask the person to do it do you mean you dont know them or what?

I mean it was sent by a person that traded it with me for my WLMessenger invite.

I did ask the person for the invite :p, what I meant is that I didn't ask him to post his email address for everyone to see, that's the reason of the black box.

Well, I always manage to miss the invites to these things! Anybody got the msn beta invites or can advise me on joining the beta groups the these things!

Thanks again!

msn: remorsefulsight@gmail.com

Thanks!

Unfortunately i don't have all day searching for people who have invites left. So i miss all those posts. If there are still people left with invites, please contact me by email (neijts [at] hotmail [dot] com) of just PM me. I would love to test WLM sometime :D