WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

Ok...now im confused...im already a live mail beta user...but just now i received another invitation for joining live mail beta!

i havent clicked on "join now" button...cuz i have no idea wat will happened next? will my invitation be used again...

here'z the screen

Send one to me if you have any extra's

I have another problem - I got invited, but I don't see any link to click on in the e-mail... :cry: Help :cry:

Microsoft will not use or retain your e-mail address for any other purpose as a result of this referral.

Dear Valued Hotmail Customer,

Here is what your friend has to say about checking out the new Mail Beta:

But please keep it short--we can't handle more than a few lines. 

Get a sneak peek at the future of e-mail. It's called Mail Beta and it's based on feedback we've received from our Hotmail customers . 

Mail Beta has been built from the ground up and includes new features most requested by our customers:

? New look and feel: Built to be faster and simpler.

? Reading Pane: Click, read, move on

? Drag and Drop: Move messages to any folder you want

? Info Bar: Additional tools to help protect you from spam, viruses, and phishing

So here's where you can make an impact, too. We want you to use Mail Beta and to let us know what you think about it before its official release. Tell us what you like and what you don't like. Tell us what's missing and what you'd like to see. Our goal is to build a product you love, so please don't hold back.

Here's how to give Mail Beta a try:

1. Click the link at the bottom of this e-mail

2. Make sure you're signed in

3. Sign the Terms of Use Agreement with the check box and submit.

Within two weeks, you will see the new Mail Beta when you log into your Hotmail. Don't worry, your e-mail messages, address book, contacts and calendar will all be there. 

Thanks for helping us make Mail Beta better.

Sincerely,

The Mail Beta Team

If you have questions about MSN privacy policies, please read our privacy statement at: http://help.ninemsn.com.au/support/privacy.asp 

Microsoft Corporation One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052

Amazing, they send me a email that says 2 Windows Live Messenger invites, but when i go to ideas.live.com i saw 2 Windows Live Mail invites and 0 Windows Live Messenger invite. Amazing isn't it?

I just got this email:

Hello!

Thank you for your help in testing the new Windows LiveTM Messenger Beta! You have just received invitations to send to your friends and family!

Follow the steps below to send invites:

1. Go to http://ideas.live.com/, click Beta users sign in here, and then sign in.

2. Click Windows Live Messenger Beta, and then click the "Invite them to sign up" link on the right side of the page.

Enjoy!

The Windows Live Messenger team

As a Windows Live Beta participant you have received this e-mail to inform you of updates, changes to the service, or special news and information vital to the beta program. These e-mails are a required part of this program. If you do not wish to receive Windows Live Beta member letters you may discontinue your participation in this beta program.

Go to the Messenger page at: http://ideas.live.com, sign in and then click on the ?leave this beta? link.

Thank you for taking part in this Windows Live Beta program, we appreciate your participation and feedback. If you have questions about Microsoft privacy policies, please read our privacy statement at: http://privacy.msn.com Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 ? 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

and before you ask/pm, i'm not giving out any invites

yes good job! look at the front page next time and see that there is already stuff posted about this, as well as an official invites threa (which i just noticed you have already stumbled upon)

i received this email aswell, although when i tried to use my invites it sends them an email asking them to click on a link at the bottom of the email, but there is no link there... i email microsoft about this and am awaiting a reply...

EDIT: This thread is about Windows Live MAIL not MESSENGER

i should just let you know, that this is for LIVE MAIL and not live messenger, and its not on the front page or a big topic. the email was a typo and i was tricked :p so make sure u read the bloodly TITLE OF THIS TOPIC. live mail, live messenger, BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got this crap mail also. i have to get a new hotmail for this beta lol. i want to swap this invite with some one to get an WML ticket:) any intersted?